Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

During the Night [Ria]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09 2010, 07:09

First topic message reminder :

Kurai gave a smug grin when she stuttered, and he felt rather accomplished as per usual when she got flustered. "Then you don't have to," He said smoothly, and raised one eyebrow slightly when her gaze began to dart around, which made him chuckle under his breath. "You don't need to explain yourself, I would have taken 'No' just fine." Or not, depending on his mood, but generally speaking he'd just drop the subject if she wanted to let go of it.. er.. depending on the subject. Damn Kurai is picky.

Underestimating Kurai could be a costly mistake.. he may not be controlling and demanding at this moment in time, and despite his sweet and thoughtful words, Kurai is very much still a jealous person, and if he had to.. he would definitely dominate. "Mhm.." He hummed in a deep tone, and then ran his tongue along his lower lip in a rather nervous fashion while the silence sifted through the air upon waiting for Ria's answer. When she finally burst, Kurai gave a cheeky grin and watched her reaction. Maybe treating her like a normal woman would benefit in their relationship, instead of thinking of her as a shinobi who wanders the earth. Kurai took the top of her mug with his fingers, and lowered it from her face so he could see her expression. Obviously it made his ego flare up, but what didn't? Slowly, and almost cautiously, Kurai leaned in and placed a light kiss on her cheek as if saying thanks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 22:45

As much as Ria wanted to believe him wholeheartedly, the little common sense she had told her otherwise After all, she had just met this man yesterday. There were hints of relief in her posture, her shoulders relaxed at his response, but she was conflicted by the wrinkle of her brow. Her desire to naively trust him against her fear and better judgment was apparent. She couldn't attempt to pretend that she were calm.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 02:12

Kurai could sense she wasn't overly comfortable with him after she offered herself up for the Mangekyou Sharingan. A frown deepened and is dark eyes turned away from Ria, hurt by her silent fear. "Say something." he pleaded, but shifted away from her until he put a fair amount of space between them. Kurai being a rather stoic person most of the time, seemed to lose his composure a bit. "..You don't trust me, all of me." Kurai only glanced at her momentarily, then sat stiffly on the edge of the bed. "I guess.. you're better off without me." He was showing a side of him that probably was only there as a child, then scared out of him by his father, the more vulnerable side that Kurai despised. "You deserve someone who will respect you, and not be with you to benefit off you." Not that Kurai wanted the Mangekyou Sharingan at all, but if Ria was so willing to allow him to have it, then who is to say that Kurai won't take that opportunity one day even if it was against his morals.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 02:46

Ria reached for his hand and softly held two of his fingers in her grasp. "...Give me some time for trust. It won't take that long..." Ria asked, her expression showed some emotional pain to tell him so. She wanted to trust him. "I don't want to be hurt. But I don't want to be without you either." In her mind, for Ria to be without anyone would be better for everyone's safety, but she wouldn't allow that. Unlike Kurai, Ria was always vulnerable. Previously, she had disagreed with Kizen about having friends only for the benefit. At that thought, she went silent again on the terms of respect and benefit.

"I don't care. You're what I want." Her words were short and blunt, but she spoke them sincerely. If Kurai would take the opportunity one day, she would accept it for him. She was afraid of the possibility, but she wouldn't reject it and him. "And if you feel the same way, that's all that matters to me. Being benefited off of isn't new to me, and it's my fault for not being a respectable person. So, don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 12:34

Kurai took a moment to look at their hands as Ria took his fingers. His hand was rather tense, as was the rest of him, but he tried to relax. "Ria, I don't want it." he tried to convince her about the mangekyou sharingan, and curled his fingers around her own, "I don't need it.. it's not worth the consequences." He was strong enough without it anyways. He chewed his lower lip inconspicuously, and bowed his head slightly.

He let in a shallow breath and it was a little shaky as he seemed like he was trying to keep control. "I'm what you want?" He questioned, but seemed to be talking to himself mostly. Finally Kurai tore his eyes off the floor panels and over to Ria once again, "Of course I feel the same," He took her hand more firmly, but seemed to retreat shortly thereafter. He didn't like this vulnerability he was showing, and felt rather embarrassed about it all. "..I'm sorry," He apologized humbly under his breath, and turned his body so he was facing her. "I haven't been treating you right."
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 22:03

Ria gave her ear to his attempts to convince her and paid attention to his tense stance. She squeezed his hand more as he seemed more vulnerable. He was worrying her with how fragile his emotional state appeared. With her free hand, she cupped his face, sternly looking into his eyes. "I told you, don't worry about it." She sighed and shook her head. "It's not that big of a deal. I trust you enough. I trusted you with my life and body, and even most of my heart. Just give the rest some time. I just can't help feeling that I shouldn't trust a shinobi from another village that I just met yesterday with my whole being. Even trusting you this much is insanely stupid, logically speaking." She tried to explain the reasoning behind her strange little mind and heart.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26 2010, 04:23

Kurai eased up a bit from his paranoia and tension as Ria tried to calm him down. He looked into her eyes when she cupped his face, but his dark gray eyes were more blank than anything, since if he couldn't hide his body language, he'd at least hide the emotion in his eyes. Carefully, Kurai raised his free hand and placed it on her jawline and allowed his thumb to gently run over her cheek. "You shouldn't trust me, but you do." Kurai paused for a moment, and his eyes focused on his hand on her jawline, "I am glad you do though." He sighed out contently, seemingly calm now. His hand trailed down her neck, and his fingertips lightly skimmed over the faint marks he had left there earlier. "I could have my wicked way with you, or treat you like a princess." Kurai paused to take in a controlled breath, "But I will never hurt you." He spoke firmly, and curled his hand around the back of her neck, then pulled her into an embrace. "I don't think of people as people to benefit off of. I do not want to sacrifice love for power." Kurai had to bite his tongue so he wouldn't add some pompous remark to the statement. He knew he was strong enough without the mangekyou sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26 2010, 05:10

Ria was a bit irked that she couldn't read him through his eyes. Fortunately, he seemed less tense in her eyes. "Are you going to be okay?" She leaned her head on to his hand, gazing up at him worried. He looked like he was feeling better, but she didn't know for sure. She flinched when his fingertips ran over the sensitive wound, and she listened to him speak nonsensically. At least, he wouldn't intentionally hurt her. She doubted that he would never hurt her again. She sighed happily in his embrace while wrapping her own arms around his waist. That's nice to know..." She muttered back, distracted by the warm hug.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26 2010, 05:32

Kurai gave a small gesture indicating he'd be okay. He was too proud to allow something like that carry on longer than it should. "Thank you for your concern." he murmured quietly, and took in a deep breath through his nose, "I appreciate your patience." There is a reason patience is a virtue, it's just too bad Kurai couldn't stretch his patience for others, but expect them to do it ten fold. Kurai noted the flinch Ria did, and downcast his eyes for a moment knowing he can't keep biting her whenever he wanted to. His embrace tightened to a more secure hug, as if Ria would just slip away suddenly. "Do you have to go?" He asked while his lips were brushing along her skin, although the answer was already known. It is inevitable, but he felt he needed to question it one more time. Kurai pulled back slightly just to place a light kiss on the corner of her lips, "I suppose it's inevitable. We're from different villages." Kurai sighed and closed his eyes solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 20:08

Ria pouted, frustrated this time that Kurai was withholding information from her. She didn't make any verbal protest aside from her suspicious stare directed toward him. Her flinch wasn't bad. She did like when Kurai bit her, but she wouldn't admit to that easily. She shifted down to catch his downcast gaze and looked up at him. "I'm fine." She enjoyed every bit of Kurai's clingy behavior and smiled when he held her tighter. "It's only for a little while!" She giggled, "I'll be back, or you can visit me whenever you like. Even if we're from different villages, work is work." Pressing her lips on his eyelid, she smiled. "Don't worry so much, Kurai. I'm right here for now."
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 21:10

Despite how he was acting at the moment, Kurai was a very closed person when it came to these kinds of things, however, he was known within the Uchiha clan to have bouts of anxiety over simple things, and often show signs of post traumatic stress disorder.. but they were all kept secret. Kurai took in a slow breath, forcing it to remain calm and not as shaky as his chest felt, "Fine," he murmured gently, and then nodded once, "Just for a little while, I'll hold you to that." He wasn't about to let this be their last meeting together, and he wasn't on some high over Ria that would wear off within a few hours of her departure. If anything, Kurai should know that work is work, since his life is completely engulfed by it, and that's probably to suppress any feelings of anxiety. Kurai gave a weak smirk when she kissed his eyelids, and he pulled his head back slightly to watch her as she spoke. "For now" He repeated Ria, "..So I guess we make the best of what we have." Kurai tucked some stray hairs behind Ria's ear and examined her facial expressions for a short moment. "I don't worry about anything.." He sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05 2010, 02:47

"Good!" Ria responded without being able to detect anything from Kurai anymore. She clapped her hands together optimiscally. "Make the best of what we have. Good." She was blank on ideas aside from just chatting. They had already ate, met the parents, got into trouble, had other fun...Now what? "Of course you don't worry about anything." Ria repeated sarcastically, but jokingly. "Nothing worries Falcon Man-"

Ria was easily distracted by the fluffy black cat that strolled into the room. It must have gotten in from the opened window with grace unlike Ria. Without much hesitance or thought, she pushed Kurai away and approached the cat. She offered her hand to it, and it sniffed her hand briefly to turn away after confirming her scent. It didn't care for, or mind Ria much. She carefully picked the cat up, and it swished it's tail. It didn't make any attempt to get away. She had the cat up securely with one arm and the other began to scratch behind the cat's ears. A deep, but happy rumble emitted from the fluffy thing. "Kurai," she whispered excitedly. Her eyes were bright and her smile wide. "Cat!" She cuddled the cat, and it looked a little annoyed for a moment before Ria continued scratching and petting it.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 04:38

Kurai watched lazily as Ria went to pick up his cat and he cocked his head to the side while the cat let out a even lazier, drawn out meow, but the cat seemed to give up the fight almost instantly since it was inevitable that Ria was going to get her way. "What are you doing with my cat?" he questioned her affection to the fluffy animal, whose yellow eyes stared at him.. rather unimpressed. He pushed himself off the bed and moseyed his way over to her, then scratched the back of his head thoughtfully, "You might want to put her down," he suggested and watched as the cat's tail whip back and forth, "She's friendly, but likes her independence.." he trailed off as the cat twisted in Ria's arms and let out a rough growl, obviously displeased, and tried to take a swipe at Ria so she would let her go.

(Short, but CAT FTW!)
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Kaguya Jian
Kaguya Jian

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 06:02

-

Last edited by Kaguya Jian on Mon Jun 07 2010, 06:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 06:03

Ria kept petting the cat while answering him. "I'm petting her, of course. She's so soft and fluffy. I love cats!" She didn't give any attention to Kurai when he walked toward her. The cat had a much higher priority than Kurai! He wouldn't appreciate that. "Put her down?" She looked down at the irritated cat sadly. She wanted to continue petting the cat, but she didn't want the cat to hate her. The cat growled, so Ria finally said, "All right-" It was a little late when she decided to let the cat go, the swipe cut down her lips in a clean cut.

She dropped the cat to press her fingers to the cut, that came back with blood. "You set this up didn't you, Kurai?" She muttered smiling slyly with blood dribbling off her lips.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 06:29

Kurai raised his hands in defeat when she continued to hold the cat in a way the feline did not appreciate. "She's finicky." he shrugged and was going to sit back down on the bed, but little Kitty was going to have none of it when she slashed Ria's lip open nice and wide. "Ah.." he breathed out shakily, and then heard the thud of his cat on the floor and then the sound of it scurrying out the door. "..I didn't set anything up.. you are just not a cat person." he murmured and approached Ria carefully. "Are you.. okay?" he questioned and his face was tense, obviously trying to control himself over the sight of blood. He swallowed hard, as it was evident with the movement of his throat. He began to chew on the inside of his lip after noticing the blood drip down her chin and dripping onto her chest, and he stared at her like she was some delicious piece of meat. "I.." he murmured and clenched his eyes shut for only a moment, as he couldn't help but want to see this destructive sight. "You're bad.." he murmured under his breath, and stared at her through his lashes, but then he trailed his finger along one of the bloody streaks on her skin slowly, then placed his finger in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2010, 06:53

The cat-obsessed kunoichi continued to ignore Kurai's warning until she got what was coming for her. Ria glared at him, insulted that he would say she wasn't a cat person. She was a cat person! Her love would overcome! "But I like cats~" She whined in weak retort. She took a step back instinctively when she read how tense he stood at the sight of her, and tensed back defensively. She shivered and goosebumps crawled over her skin under his gaze. "You're worse for liking it, Kurai." She whispered between her fingers as she began to gather chakra to heal the cut. With her free hand, she managed to smear the blood across her chest in attempt to clean it away. She dropped her gaze to not watch him, for her own sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During the Night [Ria]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) :: Konohagakure :: Residential Area-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com