Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

During the Night [Ria]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09 2010, 07:09

First topic message reminder :

Kurai gave a smug grin when she stuttered, and he felt rather accomplished as per usual when she got flustered. "Then you don't have to," He said smoothly, and raised one eyebrow slightly when her gaze began to dart around, which made him chuckle under his breath. "You don't need to explain yourself, I would have taken 'No' just fine." Or not, depending on his mood, but generally speaking he'd just drop the subject if she wanted to let go of it.. er.. depending on the subject. Damn Kurai is picky.

Underestimating Kurai could be a costly mistake.. he may not be controlling and demanding at this moment in time, and despite his sweet and thoughtful words, Kurai is very much still a jealous person, and if he had to.. he would definitely dominate. "Mhm.." He hummed in a deep tone, and then ran his tongue along his lower lip in a rather nervous fashion while the silence sifted through the air upon waiting for Ria's answer. When she finally burst, Kurai gave a cheeky grin and watched her reaction. Maybe treating her like a normal woman would benefit in their relationship, instead of thinking of her as a shinobi who wanders the earth. Kurai took the top of her mug with his fingers, and lowered it from her face so he could see her expression. Obviously it made his ego flare up, but what didn't? Slowly, and almost cautiously, Kurai leaned in and placed a light kiss on her cheek as if saying thanks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11 2010, 06:26

Ria kept her eyes rolled to the side. She was sure that if she hadn't met him after that, he wasn't going after her to come and apologize. "So what you want is a foot massage?" She raised her eyebrows in question. Her gaze inspected his feet that stretched across her lap.

"Evil foot connected to an evil man," she sighed while shifting toward the other arm of the couch. She prodded the foot with her index finger, but proceeded to hold the foot in her hands. Her thumbs pressed along the arch of his foot, and rubbed the pads of his foot with her fingertips. She even used her knuckles to gently knead the surface. She continued to massage silently and calmly.

No complaints nor protest came from her.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11 2010, 17:10

Kurai watched as Ria inspected his foot, then was a little surprised to see her actually listen to him and massage his foot. "..Well," He paused and stretched out his toes, then curled them under for a moment. "You're really going to massage my feet?" He questioned, but wasn't going to complain if she was going to do it.

He placed his elbows on the arm rest, and propped himself up nicely, "I bet I could get you to do anything," he boasted and tilted his head to the side to rest on his shoulder, "I'm actually surprised you are even going through with it.. although, I suppose you are rather submissive.." He taunted, and with that Kurai leaned back against the arm rest and folded his hands on his abdomen neatly. "Not that I mind, anyways.." He added and closed his eyes. Although when asked properly, he'd probably return the favor.. he wasn't too selfish with some things.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11 2010, 20:19

"Why not? If you asked to lick your foot, I would protest but this is fine." Ria half-smiled. She was very calm now, not having to worry about people trying to arrest her.

"I bet I would..." She replied quietly, focused on massaging his feet. "I'm am pretty submissive, but I know you have a conscience to not take complete advantage of me." Maybe she could ask him to make her a sandwich in return.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 12:35

"Darn.. I was going to ask for that next," he mumbled in jest and then brushed some of his damp hair out of his face, "Maybe another time you could." He added shortly thereafter and gave a cheeky smile. Kurai saw nothing wrong with asking, or rather.. telling Ria to do things, and that is mainly because he was a spoiled only child who got whatever he wanted at the drop of a hat.

Kurai smirked when she mention a conscience, and then opened his eyes just to look off to the side with that cocky expression on his face. "You don't know that," He mentioned in a deep, quiet voice, then looked back at her and raised his hand. "Ria," He said calmly, but also firmly. He then curled his finger in a motion for her to come closer, and said in a strong voice, "Stop that, and come here." Kurai kept a rather patient look on his face, but his body language was rather edgy.

[ Sorry, didn't know what to post really D; )
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 19:34

"Maybe another time...You're going to have to bribe me to lick your feet." Ria smirked. She also considered him threatening her to, but that wouldn't leave a good impression on their relationship.

She chuckled at the sudden edginess, but simply replied, "Okay." Putting his foot down, she crawled over to his side of the couch and straddled his thighs. "What do you want now, Kurai?"

[Razz Shorttttttttttttttt Should we add something random to happen again?]
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 19:57

Kurai wiggled his toes playfull and then gave a cheeky smile. "Then bribing I shall do.." he spoke under his breath, while a look of thought took over his expression. "I'll surprise you one day with this bribe." Since it was more fun when it was suddenly sprung on someone, rather then expected. He figured it was best to wait for Ria to forget about the bribe, then surprise!

His dark grey eyes watched as she climbed over next to him, and he shifted his weight when she had straddled his thighs. Kurai didn't say anything for a moment and instead just examined her, then placed his hands on her hips comfortably. "I want.." he paused and looked to the ceiling in thought, then back to Ria. "a kiss." He said quietly, and then tilted his head to the side while waiting for a response.

[I can... make his parents come into the house? XD]
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 20:13

Ria was more curious about what he would bribe her with to do such a thing. "You're have to find something good enough to bribe me with." Ria liked surprises...sometimes.

"A kiss? Sure." Again, another cool response. A little kiss. No problem. She leaned over, her hands on either side of him to keep herself propped up. "Just a little kiss...," she whispered, her lips brushing his as she spoke. And she leaned in further, having her lips just touch his: a very casual kiss.

[Now would be perfect timing...ROFL]
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 20:33

Kurai raised an eyebrow when she acted cool, and he wasn't impressed with that. He preferred it when she was shy, but there wasn't much he could do about it since he really just wanted a kiss, not a reaction. "I didn't say little kiss.." he whispered and closed his eyes just as their lips touched. It was a light kiss, but he made sure it was slow. When Kurai pulled back, he stared at her through his eyelashes and gave a light smirk, "You're not listening, I want a kiss, not a little one." He took one hand off her hip and tilted her chin down, then he kissed her again but less casually and more confidently.

His moment was cut short when a loud knock hit the door and the sound of his mother's voice could be heard through the door. "Son? Are you home? I have some papers for you.." The door was heard opening and the low grumble of his father's voice was audible. "Kurai, when is your next mission..." And his voice trailed off as he stepped through the small hallway from the door and around the corner which lead into the kitchen and living room where Ria and Kurai were.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 20:54

"A kiss is a kiss, Kurai-" She argued before he kissed her again. The beginnings of a blush was tinting her cheeks...

At the sound of his mother's voice, she sprang off of him and almost ducked underneath the nearest object. Instead, she tried to be more casual and sat back on the far end of the couch tensely. Sitting there, she readjusted her clothes and brushed down her hair with her fingers nervously.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 22:28

When Ria moved away, Kurai sat up quickly and brushed his hair over one shoulder. "Um," Kurai murmured and stared at his parents rather shocked. His mother only smiled sweetly, and stepped into the kitchen, Oh, don't mind me.." She spoke in a whimsical voice and placed the papers on the table, while his father folded his arms over his chest and glanced from Ria to Kurai. Is she the girl from earlier? He asked while taking one more look at Ria. Except this time she's wearing our clan yukata.." His father was a little scrutinizing, but Kurai's mother lightly nudged his arm, "Well... as long as Kurai is happy.." She grumbled to her husband and he snorted slightly.

Kurai twitched, and looked over to Ria to give her an apologetic look. "This is Ria." He held his hand out in a welcoming fashion for his parents, "She is from earlier, and yes she is wearing our clan's clothing.." Kurai stood up, and fixed the front of his yukata, then picked up Ria's old tea mug, "Don't be shy Ria, they don't bite like me.." Well, not literally like him. He'd bite her, but his parents would only verbally bite her if they had a reason to. Kohei, Kurai's father, walked over to Kurai and took the mug from him, then lead him into the kitchen rather forcefully. Ayame, his mother, gently fumbled around with the paperwork, then sheepishly wandered over to the couch and sat down next to Ria, perhaps too close for comfort. "Hello, Ria-chan.." She spoke in a worn out voice, and then tucked some of her black hair behind her ear, "I must apologize for intruding on you and my son."
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 22:48

Ria forced a smile on her face, but it looked like it would crack at any second. That, or she'd jump and take a run for it. She had nothing to say about wearing the clan yukata, and her mouth moved to form words but nothing came out. She was speechless.

Ria shot him a brief glare at the mere mention of biting, and his reassurance did nothing. She scooted over for Ayame and clutched her hands together in her lap, her posture overtly tense. She chuckled dryly, before nervously biting down on her bottom lip and responding to Ayame. "Um...I apologize for suddenly showing up, Uchiha-san." Telling Kurai's mother that they had just met the night before and were already intimate was something she wouldn't say. She opted for less. "Your son has been very kind to me." That was an overstatement, but she wasn't going to insult Ayame's son. Of course, her face was of mixed emotions, showing her internal conflict about what to say.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 23:05

Ayame gave a warm smile, and sat up straight.. obviously a proud woman. I like to think that I raised him well as an only child.." the older woman paused and gave a small cough into her fist, then pressed one hand onto her chest for a moment, "Don't get too caught up in his moods. He is just like his father.. you learn to ignore them.." She let out a small laugh, then turned her head to see the two men in the kitchen, probably discussing missions and other shinobi related things.

Kurai stepped out of the kitchen and moved over to the couch to offer relief to Ria, who seemed a little on edge with his mother there. "Alright, we're good. You can leave." Kurai said firmly, and Ayame gave him a stern look before standing up, and dusting off her dress. "Well.. good to know my son respects me." Ayame exaggerated her speech and looked at Ria before rolling her eyes. Kohei also stepped in and gently took his wife's arm, as she looked a little unstable. Kurai's jaw was slightly tense, but he offered his mother a light kiss on the forehead, and his father a pat on the shoulder. "I'll let you know how it all goes," Kurai said to his father, probably about their previous conversation, and Kohei nodded.. then looked at Ria with sharp eyes. "You know he wants the Mangekyou, huh?" He blurted out in an attempt to frighten Ria if she had any idea what the Mangekyou was. Kurai shot him a dirty look, and gave him a light shove towards the door. "Leave, now." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 23:55

Ria was able to give her an honest smile when she recognized the Uchiha pride. It was reassuring. "I think you did a fine job. He's a focused shinobi, as well as a good person." He was a jerk sometimes, but he wasn't malicious...Ria had concluded. "I'll remember that." She laughed along with Ayame, following her gaze to the two men.

"Um, it was nice to meet you, Uchiha-san." She smiled a bit and bowed her head to the parents. (It's a Japanese thing, I don't know how to describe it. It's a manner thing.) She was more at ease than before, glad that it was Ayame that had approached her. At Kohei's blunt question, she widened her eyes, but it was in surprise not fear. Ria smiled back kindly. It was a strange kind of smile, but she replied, "Yes, I do." She bowed her head down again and added a little wave.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13 2010, 02:03

Ayame had been married into the Uchiha family and she knew first hand what it was like to be an outsider in the Uchiha complex. Even to this day she cannot understand some of their mannerisms, yet had picked them up herself without notice. "Well, he's as good as an Uchiha gets.." Ayame smiled sweetly despite her rather odd comment about her son.

Kohei didn't bow back until Kurai gave him a nudge and the older Uchiha bowed his head slightly. Kohei, despite having respect high on his list, didn't often respect younger people. In fact, he expected them to kiss his feet after he stepped in dog shit, then walk away once he was done with them. Kurai took after his father's personality quite well. "Hn." Kohei mumbled and took the sleeve of his shirt to dab his wife's clamy forehead. On the other hand, Kurai gave his father an unimpressed expression, but only sighed instead of arguing with him. Ayame batted her hand at Kohei's attempt to look after her, and she gave him a large pout, "Be nice, besides..you always scare people with your face when you don't smile." Kohei frowned deeper with his wife's comment, then looked back to Ria with rather intimidating eyes.

"Right, that's enough you two." Kurai waved his hands and turned his parents around to face the door. "Ria is leaving tomorrow, and I'd like to spend time with her." Kurai said in a low voice and his mother clapped her hands together childishly, while his father shrugged his shoulders heavily. "It has been a pleasure, Ria-chan.." Ayame spoke happily, and Kohei only groaned.

After ridding the house of his parental units, Kurai began shuffling through the papers on the table, and glanced to Ria briefly. "Sorry." he mumbled, and then put the papers down. "My mom takes medicine for her illness, it makes her.. odd." He pressed his fingers onto his forehead as if a headache was forming. "My father is.. well, an Uchiha." Kurai sighed out and then approached Ria. "I guess you have to be drugged to stay with an Uchiha." Perhaps drugged to be with Kohei for so long and to tolerate his mood swings. Kurai moved between Ria and the couch and lowered his head to her shoulders, then lightly pressed his teeth onto her neck like he was going to bite her, but he leaned back up and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Do you have to go?" he questioned suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13 2010, 09:42

Ria couldn't determine if Ayame's comment was good or bad, but better to have a good Uchiha...She thought positively. She bowed back to Kohei again for a good measure. Never enough bows to the elderly~

She waved good bye to Kurai's parents, particularly Ayame. She liked her. She was a happy person. "Your parents seem so happy together."

The kunoichi sighed and sunk into the couch when the parents finally left. "She seems fine to me." She adjusted her head away from Kurai to give him more access to her neck. It didn't matter whether or not he bit her or not. "I thought you said you didn't want me to get into trouble?" Ria questioned back, raising an eyebrow. She gazed at him through her lashes at the odd angle. "I should go tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13 2010, 13:27

Kurai gave a little smile, but it wasn't too noticeable. He didn't find his parents too happy together, but something must be going for them, since they've been together for so long. "Well, they tolerate each other. They aren't the easiest people to live with." Kurai knew all too well that he took after his father more than his mother, and that was a problem with a lot of people.

He sat comfortably beside her, and gently pushed her down to the side so he could have that feeling of dominence again. "Well," He murmured and pricked her skin with his canine tooth to allow a little blood to surface, but not a lot. Kurai gently licked the blood up, then pressed his lips against the small cut. "Don't get in trouble with me." He leaned back so his weight wasn't on her anymore, and brushed his thumb against the wound to pick up any blood that surfaced again then licked his thumb. "Whatever you want to do, we'll do." He offered in an attempt to make her last full day here a good one, and one that didn't involve arguments, security guards and tears.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14 2010, 00:00

"I'm not that easy either, and neither are you but I think we can be happy." Changing the subject to the topic she was wondering about, Ria asked. "So why is your mother taking medication, Kurai?" Her bluntness came from her mother's side.

At the prick on her skin, she twitched, pulsing a vein on her neck in response. She wondered if Kurai sharpened his canines, or if it were natural. She could have sworn most people weren't so skilled in breaking the skin so cleanly... "I'll try! But I just trail trouble wherever I go." It was true, she managed to find trouble in any situation. Say something weird, go to places she shouldn't be. Sometimes, it brought consequences but sometimes she ended up with people like Kurai. "Okay, I want you to...give me a back massage, but first-" She moved over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist, and buried her face in his chest. She let out a heavy sigh before adding a strong squeeze to the hug. She wasn't sitting next to him anymore, but rather straddling over him again on her knees. Her hands trailed slowly over the anatomy of his back, as if to memorize it.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14 2010, 03:09

Kurai cocked a brow when she climbed onto his lap and hugged him, but it's not like he's going to complain either. Instead he just laced his arms around her lazily, and gave into a gentle embrace. "My mother has just been sick since I can remember." Kurai never really dove deep into his mother's woes, and it's not like she would let him either. All he knew is that he'd have to take care of her if his father was away.

He leaned back against the couch and gently ran his hand through her hair, picking out small knots while doing so. "You want a back massage?" Kurai questioned, but later figured it was only fair since he made her touch his feet. "Whatever you want," He didn't feel obliged to so any of it, but rather felt it was something he wanted to do.

As Ria traced the anatomy of his back, Kurai ran the hand that wasn't tangling up on her hair glide up and down her spine slowly, in a soothing manner. One could say Kurai was intoxicated by Ria at this particular time, as the expression on his face was one of peace and a tranquil, yet distant gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14 2010, 08:30

She closed her eyes at the comforting weight of his arms. "What is she sick with?" Ria was curious, but with worry, and the curiosity of a iryou-nin.

"It's because I..." She scoffed, unable to look at him straight in the eyes. "I like it when..youtouchme..." The end of her sentence was nearly incomprehensible by the combination of slurring and muffling. He could probably feel the warmth of her face on his chest.

Finished with groping his back, she raised her face up from his chest and looked into his face. Her calm expression rose into a feline grin, bringing her face closer to his and cupping his face in her hands. "I owe you a kiss, right, Kurai?" She tilted her head cutely, but her intentions were obvious. Before he could reply, she covered his mouth with hers and angled her head for a deeper kiss. She held the contact, and added a few more shorter kisses before ending abruptly and cruelly. "Now, if you could give me that back massage, that'd be great." She brushed his hair away from his face, and gave his cheek a soft pat.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15 2010, 02:05

Kurai shifted his gaze to the side of the room, then slowly back to Ria for a moment, "She gets lung infections easily. Pneumonia, tuberculosis.. you name it, she's had it." Not so severe now, but when he was younger there were moments where they thought they'd lose her. "It's nothing to worry about, my father takes good care of her."

"Eh-" Kurai couldn't speak, because Ria decided to assault his mouth. He tilted his head opposite to Ria's and tried to keep up with her sudden kiss, but before he could do anything else.. Ria pulled back and patted his cheek. He sat there with a dumb expression on his face, and then closed his mouth obviously embarrassed. "You're cruel, you know that?" He commented on her heartless torture. Kurai took in a deep breath through his nose, and closed his eyes as if to prepare for the massage he had to give Ria. "Okay," he paused and curled his hands under Ria's legs, then hoisted himself up to his feet while holding onto her. "You sure you don't want to back out yet?" Kurai asked innocently, and placed her back onto the couch, "I'm not the gentlest of people.." He spoke while leaving the room, and could be heard rummaging around, then came back with regular body moisturizer.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15 2010, 03:09

"Oh." Ria replied quietly. "Your mother is lucky to have such a caring, devoted husband then." She smiled at the idea of the close knit Uchiha family. She thought about her own before her parents went missing, but was able to hold back the depressed sigh from escaping.

Ria smirked and laughed quietly through her nose. His dumbfounded expression was priceless! She would have to do that more often. She licked her upper lip, taunting him. "I can be cruel, too." Her tiredness was long gone, replaced with a flirty playful attitude. "You don't need to be gentle with me. I can take it." She giggled back, kicking her feet as she laid down on her stomach. She began humming a tuneless melody waiting for her massage eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15 2010, 04:48

Kurai was so used to his parents that he never really thought of his father as being the loving, devoted and caring husband that he was. Kurai only saw him as a strict father. "Now that you say it like that, I guess he is."

He knelt down next to the couch and scooped some of Ria's hair off her back, and let it fall over her shoulder. "I don't think you can take it," He said confidently, but a hint of sarcasm laced his voice, besides it's not like he was going to chop her in half. "And that's only because you like it when I touch you." Kurai smirked, and then placed his hand on her back and let it run the length of her spine before going back up to her neck. "Hm, this won't work." He said suddenly and tugged on the clothing she had on, "You're going to have to take this off," But Kurai wasn't going to wait for her to get started, and he began peeling it off her. Perhaps Kurai was a little too eager.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15 2010, 05:04

"You have loving parents! Albeit, a bit scary and hard to approach, but they care about you very much! And each other, too." She sighed dreamily. "That's nice."

"If I can take a sucker punch to the gut, I can take whatever you have in store for your massage." She didn't catch on to his sarcasm. At the feeling of his hand running down her back, she twitched in anticipation heaving a sigh when he stopped. Since he didn't wait for her reply, she responded with a "Uh, okay..." as he stripped the baggy clothing off. She had stopped humming, and she laid still for him. Or she was being tense again. She didn't catch on to his eagerness either, her patience wearing a bit. She hoped he wouldn't get revenge on her like this. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15 2010, 05:25

"Cold, and emotionally unavailable." Kurai said bluntly, "Most of the time those are the words used to describe them." Even his mother could come across as a pretentious person.

Kurai sensed her patience was waning, and he let the baggy close just sit at her waist instead of taking it all off. Not that he would mind.. "Did you expect a massage with your top on?" He asked while he took a small amount of moisturizer and rubbed it into his hands, then pressed his hands onto her upper back. Kurai used his thumbs to apply a small amount of pressure and roll upwards to massage her skin. He could feel she was tense, but he continued to work with her muscles to try and untie the knots. "Why are you so tense?" Kurai asked and began to wonder if he was making her that way, or if she was just worn out. He began to smooth his hands over her back lightly, but soon after he started kneading her skin gently in an upward motion.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16 2010, 00:57

"Probably...Your description of them sounds a lot like you." Ria added. "It's going to take some getting used to." His mother was prideful, but so was Kurai. None of it was a surprise.

She shrugged, and rested her head on her forearms crossed in front of her. She forced herself to ease her tension and relax. Relaxation came easily when Kurai began to apply a little pressure although to her his touch left her back warm. "I'm probably still tense from your parents being here," she lied. Strange, she found herself lying more often with Kurai along with being more honest. Soon enough, the kunoichi's posture slacked and she could be described as putty melting all over the couch. "Mmm...Kurai, can go a little harder on the spine, please?" She breathed. "I probably pulled some of the muscles a bit...Yesterday..." Her left arm dangled off the couch lazily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During the Night [Ria]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) :: Konohagakure :: Residential Area-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com