Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

During the Night [Ria]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09 2010, 07:09

First topic message reminder :

Kurai gave a smug grin when she stuttered, and he felt rather accomplished as per usual when she got flustered. "Then you don't have to," He said smoothly, and raised one eyebrow slightly when her gaze began to dart around, which made him chuckle under his breath. "You don't need to explain yourself, I would have taken 'No' just fine." Or not, depending on his mood, but generally speaking he'd just drop the subject if she wanted to let go of it.. er.. depending on the subject. Damn Kurai is picky.

Underestimating Kurai could be a costly mistake.. he may not be controlling and demanding at this moment in time, and despite his sweet and thoughtful words, Kurai is very much still a jealous person, and if he had to.. he would definitely dominate. "Mhm.." He hummed in a deep tone, and then ran his tongue along his lower lip in a rather nervous fashion while the silence sifted through the air upon waiting for Ria's answer. When she finally burst, Kurai gave a cheeky grin and watched her reaction. Maybe treating her like a normal woman would benefit in their relationship, instead of thinking of her as a shinobi who wanders the earth. Kurai took the top of her mug with his fingers, and lowered it from her face so he could see her expression. Obviously it made his ego flare up, but what didn't? Slowly, and almost cautiously, Kurai leaned in and placed a light kiss on her cheek as if saying thanks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16 2010, 02:27

Kurai let out a shallow breath, and brushed some of his hair away with his forearm, then rested his palms on her back gently while listening to her. "My parents get that reaction a lot." He murmured and then flexed his wrists to crack them a little, "Not a lot of people can relax around us, or any member of the clan." Maybe with the exception of his cousin Yuiko. When she asked for him to put more pressure on her spine, Kurai pressed three fingers onto the center of her back and gently dragged them down to her lower back, then began massaging along her back again. "Heh.." he chuckled and applied some more pressure, but tried to keep it as painless as he could.. Kurai wasn't too sure on his own strength sometimes. "I wouldn't be surprised if you pulled something," he paused and began kneading his fingertips and knuckles into her spine slowly, "You're rather.. rambunctious, for a lack of better words." Kurai spoke in a low voice, but he kept smirking to himself. He stopped massaging for a moment and leaned down to her, then placed a light kiss on the side of her head. "Not that I mind though."
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16 2010, 03:54

"Maybe they need to get out of the Uchiha complex more often." Ria nodded to herself. "Socializing helps." Ria enjoyed that Kurai was pressing where she wanted, but it just didn't get the knots and kinks out with the amount of pressure. She furrowed her brow and stretched her back longingly. "Harder~" She whined, kicking her feet a bit. "Do I look that breakable to you~? I can take a good amount of pain. I'm a girl! Come on!" She challenged him, rolling her shoulders. Women were made to tolerate more pain than men, and Ria really did like her massages on the strong side like her tea and men. "Rambunctious?" She huffed in between kneads. "I just get over excited." She blew an irritating strand of loose hair out of her face. Giggling as he kissed her she added, "Mind? You know you like it~"
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16 2010, 22:56

"They.. do socialize, but just with other Uchihas..." Not very effective when trying to meet new people, or at least to give a softer image of the clan. Kurai felt his parents were a bit too isolated from society, and therefore he was as well. When Ria told him to massage harder, he pulled his head back slightly just because of the way she said it, ...It made him gulp almost. He didn't want to break her, but if she insisted then he wasn't going to displease her. "Alright then," he paused to take a breath, "Don't complain if you're sore in the morning." He gave fair warning, then pressed harder and slower on her back. He made sure to stop and work on small knots in her back, then continue with massaging her whole back. "Hmm.. your emotions are so close to the surface that you can be read like a book." He taunted slightly, and then dug the heel of his palm into her back to massage upwards when she spoke again. "Of course I like it." Kurai stopped massaging for a moment after he spoke, "I like a lot of things about you."
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17 2010, 01:07

"Well, I guess I'm a good influence then?" Ria laughed, amused by the idea of it. Even she thought she was a bad influence to people, rather than a good influence, which was true as a shinobi but as a functioning person of society it may do more good. "Thank you for being so considerate. I noticed." The waver in her voice hinted at the smirk she hid away from him. He pressed down harder and she moaned in reply, "Mmmm...That's it." She laid back down again, and became unresponsive. Even when he spoke, she seemed like she wasn't listening. She responded with faint "uh-huh"s, until he stopped massaging for a moment. "...Okay, then aside from my physical wiles, what do you like? Hmmm?" She rolled on to her back and pulled him down toward her. "For example...I like how you do things for me when I ask nicely, and it's not a mental battle to talk to you. And~ you care about how I feel. Hehe." She obviously didn't care that she was half naked, but she never really cared anyway. Through her narrowed eyes, she smiled at him slyly. "Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17 2010, 03:09

"A good influence, for the time being.." Kurai chuckled and then smirked as usual. As for Kurai.. not so much a good influence half the time, seeing as he was overly egotistical and self absorbed most of the time. But as a shinobi he could be a good influence with his hard work ethic. "Oh?" He piped up when she spoke about him being so considerate, "It's for my own sake. I don't want to hear any complaining or I'll say I told you so.." Typical of Kurai to think mainly of himself, and his own well being. The moment she turned over Kurai looked away to be a gentlemen, but he easily fell into her when she grabbed onto him.. not like he was going to protest. He braced himself with one hand on the backrest of the couch, and leaned on his elbow with his other arm, "Is that so?" he questioned her on her reasons why she likes him. "I like you, because you're entertaining, spontaneous.." he paused and dropped the hand on the couch behind her and gently trailed his knuckles down her side slowly, then stopped at her hip and rested it there, "and that you'll do anything I say." He spoke confidently in a low voice and climbed up on top of her, then lowered his head down to Ria's and took in a shallow breath. "I'm sorry, your massage is over." He then rose and sat with his back straight while kneeling over her.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17 2010, 16:23

"It's either those reasons or, it's because I like to knock your pride down a couple of notches after I build it up. It's a lot of fun." Maybe he understood the pleasure of conquering someone, especially someone with a lot of pride in themselves. Or maybe Ria was more sadistic than she acted, wanting to manipulate him in ways he didn't want. "You make me sound like a fun person." She chuckled, letting her arms fall back on to the couch. "And I won't do everything you say...That won't make me spontaneous anymore.I'll defy you at the right time, and you'll want to dominate me all over again...or something." Defying him meant chipping at his ego bubble, and with the right amount of pecking at it, she could anger him or get him into his domineering mood.

"Oh? The massage is over already?" She yawned and took a stretch, elongating her body while reaching her arms up above her head. "Well, if I'm sore, it's your fault either way." She giggled, too high on happiness to take any hint on Kurai's mood, or she was purposely ignoring him to rile a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17 2010, 17:00

Kurai was rather upset with Ria just ignoring his mood, and it showed on his face. All the muscles tightened in his face, but he easily relaxed them as soon as he felt his expression become anything but nice. "Hmph.." he grumbled and then placed more of his weight down on her hips. Kurai rested his hands on his thighs, then leaned forward. "For the record, I always dominate you." There would be no give and take relationship here, it was simple; Kurai always dominates. Ria doesn't. Simple, simple. "And by the looks of it, you're in no position to dominate." Kurai spoke about how he was now sitting on her. Chip away at his ego, but he'd find ways to build it back up quite easily.

"My fault?" Kurai huffed out a breath, then reached forward and grabbed her arms by the joint of her elbows, and pinned her down. He wasn't toorough, but certainly wasn't be gentle with her. "You're the one who told me to." Kurai reminded her, although he knew she was only acting this way to get his knickers in a knot. "Yes, it's over. A massage is a massage."
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18 2010, 15:56

Ria bit her lip, finally noticing that Kurai was upset. She decided to back down for now and give him his position. "Of course, you do, Kurai." The way she spoke sounded as if she were being sarcastic, but she was just trying to tell Kurai what he wanted to hear. "Yes, yes. You're dominating me." She could argue that she didn't feel like she was...but what? Déjà vu?

"The reason I was sore in the first place...but I suppose I asked for that, too." She sighed back. She shifted her torso around to get more comfortable, pressing her hips toward Kurai in the process. "Well, if it's over, you can choose this time. Take turns and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18 2010, 23:29

Kurai was well aware that he couldn't always dominate people, but he wasn't going to think about hte possibility of losing that control over people. Especially Ria. "Tch," he scoffed under his breath after noting that certain flare of sarcasm Ria held in her tone. Even if she wasn't trying to be sarcastic, Kurai was a little too paranoid about it and took it as he thought it was. "You could be more convincing," he suggested after shedding his disdain for the sarcastic remarks.

His weight only shifted when she moved under him just so it was easier for her to get more comfortable. "Ria.. you weren't just asking for it, you were begging." He pointed out and the devilish smirk on his face showed that his ego had taken another steroid boost. Kurai stopped straddling her and instead he tucked his legs underneath Ria's, and pulled her by her hips up onto his lap. But he didn't let her sit up, oh no. Kurai placed his hands on her shoulders to keep her from rising unless he saw fit. "I don't take turns," He told her in a quiet voice, and tilted his head to the side to get a few locks of black hair out of his face. Kurai leaned forward and gave Ria a light kiss on the lips before he took her bottom lip hostage by his teeth, but he was gentle. He let go after a few seconds, then lowered his head to the crook of her neck and right to the spot where he had cut her earlier. With one hand he picked at the small scab that was formed until it bled, and he placed his mouth over that to lap up the blood with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18 2010, 23:54

Ria? Under control? Was she really ever under control? He should consider the idea, or he might be in for some more denial. "I'm less of a convincing actress than you think," she retorted with a natural pout. "I'm no politician." She recalled how he seemed to be paranoid of her messing with his feelings, when in actuality, Ria should be paranoid of Kurai using her for his sharingan. Obviously, Ria wasn't thinking about that now.

"Hm," she huffed turning her head to the side to be difficult with him. "You liked it." She didn't give his air of arrogance a glance because she already knew how inflated it was already. She silently snarled at him when he dragged her on to his lap and didn't allow her to sit up. "You're such a butthead..." She muttered back quietly before his lips touched hers. She twitched at the feeling of the scab being removed, and more blood being extracted. She heaved a deep sigh, allowing her chest to rise and fall significantly, and closed her eyes. The touch of his tongue on her neck was starting to feel more reassuring to her, like a type of hug or gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 00:12

The natural pout Ria gave him made Kurai pucker his lips as if he ate something sour. Pouts always got him. "What did I say about pouting?" he was a bit snippy, but only because he had a feeling Ria knew she could get whatever she wanted while wearing that expression. "I'm not sure if I would like it if you could act." Then Kurai would be pondering whether or not she was genuine.

When Ria began acting difficult, Kurai took it only as a challenge. "Ohh.." he breathed and stared at her through his lashes, then lightly dug his fingers into her skin, "I did like it." he said simply, but the devilish smirk was still on his face. "I'd do it all over again, but I don't think you deserve it." He sighed and eased up on the pressure he had on her shoulders. Kurai had been called worse than a butthead, but he found her to be rather cute about it. "Heh," He laughed under his breath then licked the blood until no more wanted to surface, and he then trailed light kisses to her jawline. Kurai's hands left her shoulders and his arms curled under her body so that he could pull her upright onto his lap as he sat up. "No more.." he sighed a breath onto her skin as he referred to the cut that refused to give anymore blood up.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 01:25

"That's not my problem~" Ria whined with her pout directed at him. If she could, she would pair her pout with some crossed arms. But she stopped pouting and frowned instead. "I'm listening. I'm trying to be good."

His fingers dug into her skin, and she sighed still keep her head and gaze to the side. "Well, I don't think you deserve it either." She raised her chin up and purred, "Don't laugh at me, falcon boy." She curled her legs around his waist and dug her heel into his back to be a bit mean.

She was pulled up, and she set her chin on his shoulder. "I'm not light headed yet, so help yourself to another bite." She wrapped her arms over his shoulder and sighed, just...relaxing on him.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 01:51

Kurai frowned when she kept pouting, "It is your problem, stop it." he whined, and his eyebrows furrowed with frustration while Ria kept being disobedient, but when she said she'd be good, Kurai couldn't help but grin, "Good girl," he cooed to her, "You're much more attractive when you're good."

He kept his fingers pressed against her skin and gently moved them almost in a massaging motion, but stopped when she spoke to him. "I don't think so.. I'm more than deserving." Kurai was more than egotistical.. "I think you need to reward me. I have a collection of gold stars you know." He boasted about his make believe collect of goodie-two shoes star collection. He scrunched his nose when she told him not to laugh at her, but that only made him chuckle some more .. despite hearing his pet name she gave him. "It's falcon-" he was cut off when she dug her heels into his back, and that forced him to arch forwards, "man." he grumbled afterward and trickled his fingertips up her sides.

"Don't be so eager to tell me I can have another bite." He warned her and placed his mouth over the nape of her neck, then scraped his teeth across her skin slowly. He didn't break the skin, but wasn't soft about it either. "Do you enjoy being bitten?" He asked curiously, and then leaned back slightly to get a good look at her. Kurai took his hand and placed them along her jawline, and turned her head a little so he could examine her neck in a rather lustful way. Her neck was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 03:17

Ria frowned further at his cooing. Stupid falcon boy. If he kept at it, she was going to shove his face.

"HA." Ria blurted a taunting laugh. "How many gold stars do you think you have with me? You have one for hospitality and one for the massage. Otherwise, you keep losing them." She replied to his boasting. "As for myself, I know I'm not deserving. I'm just that naughty." Although, she was more often nice in most cases. "Uh-huh, uh-huh. You keep telling yourself that, falcon boy." She gave no reaction to his sneaky fingers and just squeezed his sides with her thighs.

"Whhyyy?" She mewed back. She clawed at his back as he scraped, on edge, waiting for him to puncture her skin. But he didn't. "I haven't been bitten by anyone before you. Let alone, this much. But...I don't dislike it..." She used a double negative to avoid answering the question directly. He leaned back, making her remove her chin off his shoulder. She looked a little disappointed by her half-lidded eyes, and wondered why he was examining her neck again with those eyes. "And why are you so fascinated by my neck? If you like my neck so much, why don't you marry it?" She was joking, of course...
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 04:12

Kurai paid no mind to her taunting laugh, since he wasn't too serious about his gold star collection. "With you? I have a lot.." he spoke confidently, but in a quiet voice, "Especially for the other day. I think that was worth a lot of stars." He gave a cheeky grin, and then his eyes trailed off to the side lost in thought. He let out a long, content sigh and let his eyes trail back towards Ria's face. "You may act naughty, but when it comes to following through.. well, you fall short of my expectations." He blinked slowly, then gave her a sly smirk.

In all honesty, Kurai was holding back the urge to just pin her down and bite the hell out of her, but he knew she'd wouldn't like that side of him. He was fairly good at self restraint.. sometimes. "If you don't like it, I won't do it." He said plainly, but when she had scratched his back he got shivers, and his body told him to just take her and bite her. Kurai shook his head to try and get back to normal, "Your neck is beautiful," he stated with a slight hitch in his voice, and he then removed his hand from her jawline, and then decided to press his palm against her sternum. "I bet your heart looks just as tasty." Kurai gave that same devilish smirk, but instead of.. oh you know, ripping open her chest to see her heart, he leaned into her and placed a kiss on her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 05:49

"...it might have been worth a lot of stars, but I keep having to dock off stars, too." Ria was musing on whether he was still in the positives, or he had hit the negatives today. She wasn't sure. "Is falling short of those expectations a bad thing, or a good thing?" She was still frowning, and now a little worried. All of her emotions were visible in her face. "Am I not naughty enough? Or good enough?" Her gaze was downcast to the side, and her hold on him looser.

Ria breathed in deeply before giving him a straight forward answer. "Yes, I like it when you bite me! You got me into it! Because..." She paused and scoffed, "...you make this face and I feel like you own me..." That didn't scream masochistic at all, not that Kurai didn't know already. She laid her hands over his hand, and stared at him curiously. "That's something I wouldn't let you do." She welcomed his kiss, parting her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 14:10

"You're only saying that," He called her bluff and then let out a small sigh, "But in any case, you're being docked stars too." For what? Well, obvious.. docking Kurai's stars. He moved some strands of black hair out of his line of sight, and smoothed it back over his head, then grinned at Ria. "It could be bad, it could be good." He was purposely being vague, but when she questioned whether or not she was good enough, his grin fell into a half frown, "Don't sell yourself short," When Ria's hold on him loosened, his grip on her tightened reassuringly. "You are good enough, perhaps too good." Kurai generally wasn't the type to try and build people back up, and in fact he took pleasure in breaking people down, but he couldn't do that to Ria.

Being so forward about her answer, Kurai pulled his head back in surprise, he certainly didn't expect that from her. "I do own you," Kurai stated simply, then his gaze darkened slightly, "And I like every second of it." Kurai turned his attention back to his hand when Ria placed her's on top, then he lightly drummed his fingers along her skin, "Fair enough.." he murmured before she accepted his invitation to kiss, and he tilted his head so that he could deepen the kiss to his liking. He unwrapped his other hand from around her and placed it behind him on the arm rest to support himself with, then with the hand placed on her chest, he let it snake up to her neck and around to the back so he could pull her in closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 02:40

Ria scowled and pouted briefly, before adjusting into a frown to obey Kurai's orders. No pouting. Right. She continued frowning at his horribly vague answer. Now, they were both frowning. With how people treated her all the time, Ria had a little problem with self esteem in herself with other people. She wouldn't blame other people for how lousy she was treated, instead she let everything chip away at her measly confidence. Hopefully, Kurai feel guilty enough when she was beating herself up about everything that went wrong, or would go wrong. For now, she smiled back at him earnestly, mouthing a silent thank you before hugging him tightly.

Kurai had to stop expecting things from Ria, because she would just keep surprising him. "...so do I..." Ria muttered back, a bit embarrassed. It wasn't something she admitted to anyone. She lifted her chin toward him, serenely smiling back as his hand cradle her closer.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 04:25

Kurai wasn't the most sympathetic of men, nor did he really want to care about other people's problems, but he couldn't help but feel bad when Ria wasn't happy, although it may take some time for it to show on the outside. It really tore him up and he didn't know why. Seeing the silent thank you, Kurai gently rubbed her back in circular motions in a comforting manner. He did like the certain attention he was getting, it was much different than what he usually strives for, and maybe it was just the fact that Ria was happy when he did something.

A surprise never hurt Kurai, even though he wasn't big on them to begin with he supposed he could make an exception here and there for one. He let out of low chuckle from this throat when she spoke, and gazed at her in an almost drunken fashion. "I have something to show you," He said suddenly, and snapped out of his intoxicated state that Ria caused. Kurai moved abruptly, but curled his hands underneath her legs so he could hold he while he stood up off the couch. He carried her to his room, and sat her down on the edge of his bed, then turned and rummaged through some of his drawers until he pulled out a medium sized wooden box. "Here," he murmured and sat down next to her while he opened it up, and fingered through some of his earrings and other manly jewelry. "I want you to have one," he paused and then looked at her with a blank expression, "If you want one."
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 05:32

"Huh?" Ria replied unintelligibly. "Something to show me?" She curled her arms to her chest, confused and in wonder about what this sudden thing was. Set down on the bed, she sat there a bit awkwardly still wondering. She didn't even know if it was good or bad. She scanned over the ordinary wooden box with her eyes, and glanced up at Kurai, still confused. He opened it, and she widened her eyes, blinking rapidly. She looked back from the box to Kurai, and Kurai to the box several times. Pointing at herself, she asked, "I can have one? Really?" At first, she touched a necklace hesitantly, pulling a necklace up and letting it catch light. Putting it back, she fumbled through the box fitting her little fingers through the rings (trying them all out on her thumb), trying the necklaces, and raising earrings to her ears. She looked like she was having fun, but she was choosing very intently with a focused gaze on each piece.

After a good five minutes, she decided on one. A ring with the Uchiha fan in the center and three small rubies down each side. She was hesitant on choosing this one, because it looked pretty important, but it also caught her eye the most. "...Is this one okay...?" She didn't pout at him for it; she didn't want to force him it give it to her if it were that important.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 05:48

Kurai nodded slowly when she asked him if it was alright, "I want you to have one," He said simply, and ran his fingertips across his forehead to remove some hair out of his sight. He watched as she filtered through the selection, and even though not a lot of it was classical or would go with any outfit a woman would want to wear with the jewelry, Kurai was more than happy to see the concentration go into picking the perfect piece. "That one?" he tilted his head and looked at the ring more closely. He nodded his head once and placed the box on the night table, then turned back to Ria.

"That one is fine for you to have." There wasn't too much about the ring that was important, besides being the clan ring his father gave him. Sure, it might have some sentimental meaning with it, but Kurai wasn't one to hold onto items anyways. "It'll look good on you, just like my clothes." he grinned and then took the ring from her to polish it off with his yukata sleeve, hoping to make it gleam more in the dim lighting from his window. Kurai took Ria's hand and ran his fingertips down her own to find which one would fit the ring the best, but opted to just put it on her thumb, because of it's size. "There," he said in a happier tone, and gave her a light peck on the cheek, "Something to remember me by when you go home tomorrow." He wasn't too happy about her leaving though, but he tried not to let that show. Kurai was just a tad upset, since he had this thought in his head that he'd never see her again, but for some reason he wasn't getting frustrated or mad maybe because he wanted to leave their last moments together a happy one, not an angry one.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 06:54

"Really?" Ria confirmed with her eye bright. She chuckled at how he insisted that his clothes looked good on her, although she kept on having it wear it. It was cursed to be on her and entertain Kurai. If Kurai was entertain, she supposed it wasn't that bad. The ring was nice, too. Wearing another clan's clothes was odd, but at least the clan had an eye for quality. She smiled widely as he fitted the ring on her finger, and she wanted to give a high-pitched girl squeal. She would do that into her pillow when she went home and admired her ring again. "I won't take it off! Except for when I shower...and maybe when I wash my hands since I wouldn't want it to rust." She admired on her hand, gazing at it at different angles, closing and opening her hand, examining the fit on her thumb, and glad that it fit perfectly on her thumb.

She giggled to herself, swinging her legs as she sat.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 07:24

"Yes," Kurai spoke calmly, and leaned back onto his hands while enjoying Ria's excitement. He let out a little laugh at her enthusiasm to his gift, but he couldn't complain.. he was happy that she was happy. "Well, I'm glad you like it." he smiled inwardly to himself, and turned his head away in a rather confident manner while soaking in the appreciation. "It shouldn't rust since it's white gold, not metal." Kurai turned his head back to look at Ria, then down to the ring once more. He was quite pleased with himself for thinking up the idea of giving her something before she left. "But.." He started, but seemed to want to stop speaking. Kurai sat up again, and brought one leg up onto the bed so he could rest his chin on his knee, "please take good care of it.. and remember who gave it to you." It was unusual for Kurai to be this.. emotional about things. He let out a shallow sigh and turned his head away once more, but not with confidence this time. "Ugh, what have you done to me." He murmured out and wiped his hand down his face to try to snap him out of his unfamiliar and strange state that hadn't surfaced for many years.
Back to top Go down
Sunagakure
Kuroshita Ria
Kuroshita Ria

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 07:58

"Oh cool! So my finger won't turn green either? I can wear it without worrying!" Ria enthused about the miracles of white gold. She was equally happy that he was happy, glad that the happy went all around. He wiped his face, and Ria crawled over to him to wipe his face, too. She blinked a few times before acknowledging that she had heard his murmur with her explanation. "I've made you mine." She replied. His emotions were equal to a piece of him that not many people touched in her mind. Leaning over, she softly bumped her forehead on to Kurai's, her nose brushing his, and her eyes closed. "I like it. Stay mine," she spoke intimately to him. "Stay this way with me, and I'll keep wearing this ring, thinking of you. So then, I'll hold the ring close to my heart until I'm able to come back." She dropped a kiss on his forehead and his closest temple before hugging him close to her heart, and whispering. "If you ever want the Mangekyou Sharingan...I'll forgive you. But please...do it sooner than later, Kurai." Mentioning the idea brought a twinge of pain to her heart, but it cleared her conscience. But subconsciously, it would block her from giving everything away to Kurai because no one is strong heart to carry a broken heart.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Kurai
Uchiha Kurai

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 14:02

When he felt her wipe his face shortly after he did, Kurai lifted his head to look at her with some surprise. He knew she was a sensitive person, and could empathize, but he figured she'd write off his emotions, because he generally doesn't act this way. His expression tightened slightly, but not in an angry way.. more in a way that he was confused as to why he was acting this way. He parted his lips to speak, "Ria," He said softly, but was cut off when she pressed her forehead against his. A faint smile appeared when she had said that he belonged to her. He curled an arm around her waist and welcomed the embrace she gave him, but his arm slackened when she mentioned the Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Don't say that," He said firmly, and then tightened his hold on her once more in a reassuring way. "I don't want it." Kurai paused and leaned back to see her expression. He placed a hand on the side of her head, and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. He stayed silent for a moment while he examined her, then he closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "I would regret it, I couldn't live with it.." he opened his eyes and looked at her with them half lidded. "It's not worth it Ria, it would not be worth it at all." He sounded a little more antsy, and rather paranoid despite his calm face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During the Night [Ria]   During the Night [Ria] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During the Night [Ria]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) :: Konohagakure :: Residential Area-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com