Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 02:10

First topic message reminder :

After a mission, it was really nice to go right home. But the problem was that walking home was proving to be rather difficult. The sky was blanketed with dark grey clouds that noisily spat out rain in torrents. And, to top it off, a strong wind blew throughout the island nation. Ririka ploughed her way through the storm, teammate in tow.

Her hair was heavy from the rain, yet it still felt like the wind was going to rip her hair out. She twitched from time to time as the heavy raindrops fell on her. "Are...you...fucking...kidding me?" she screeched to the heavens, though the sound of the storm drowned out most of her voice. Ririka angrily tightened her grip on Kannon's wrist and abruptly pulled him forward. He was so skinny, the wind could probably blow him way. She couldn't believe how incredibly quick these storms hit sometimes. Of course it had to happen when they were both outside. Of course.

She approached the walls that surrounded her clan's land and fought against the wind to enter. Step by step she trudged her way towards her house, which was far too big just for one person. Once they got up to the door, Ririka yanked Kannon so he could stand in front of her (so he wouldn't get blown away, of course), but she pulled so hard that she essentially smashed him into the entrance. She got her keys and unlocked the door as fast as she could.

"If you make a mess, I will kill you," Ririka snapped, pulling off her boots. Being completely drenched would make it impossible, but she didn't care. She stepped into her slippers and pushed a bigger pair over to Kannon with her foot. "Just use my brother's." And then she moved quickly up the stairs to disappear somewhere off in her house.

She may have a realization sometime sooner or later about how that might not have been the best decision, but she was too pissed off to even consider that scenario.
Back to top Go down
http://hermionestar.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04 2010, 03:24

Kannon shuffled a bit and seemed rather uncomfortable with Ririka being so.. observant. "Well.. uh, hm.. yes you have a point." he squeaked out and shifted his weight from one leg to the other a few times, obviously uncomfortable with his "friend" being so right. All.The.Time. "But I mean.. you matter the most, because I've known you longest." He tried to save himself by pulling the "first friend" card. "I have other friends, but they are far away.. hard to keep contact, you know?" Kannon continued to dig himself a bigger hole.

He felt himself flinch when Ririka flicked her own hair over her shoulder, but why does she have to do things so violently? "Oh.." He murmured and shrugged his shoulders in a defensive manner. "Okay, okay.. I get it." Kannon bowed his head slightly and tilted his head to stare at the drunk bird in his hand, then continued to feed her small portions of noodles.. "I can't be your wing man, I can't be you woman, I can't be the friend who pays for drinks." Oh woe is me. "But... can you be Sofia's godmother?" Kannon held his hand out to show her Sofia in his palm. Change of subject would make him feel better.. right?

No.

His expression contorted to a confused one for a split second, then before he knew it he felt her gnarly knuckles hit his chest, and he took a step back then spoke in his awkward voice, "H~hey! There is nothing wrong with my weight.. I could be a model if I wanted to be!" Sofia chirped once more! "See? Sofia agrees!" He sounded a bit hurt, but it could just be for show. He was also a good actor. Ririka's narrowed eyes caused him to shudder and he voluntarily stepped back from her.

The silence didn't help either, as per usual. Kannon had a bit of a cold sweat break on his forehead when Ririka didn't speak, and his lips twitched every now and then as he bit the inside of his cheek. "Yes!" He blurted out as if he had been holding in his voice for years. "I'm skinny, I'm kind of like a noodle. You can just hold onto me, or would I be too uncomfortable? Because I mean.. you're quite, uh...." He paused and looked her over a few times, then stepped closer hesitantly. "You're squishy. I'd like to use you as a pillow." Probably not the smartest, or sexiest thing he's ever said.

His red eyes watched as she opened the sake and poured more into her cup. He didn't disapprove of drinking, especially Ririka.. because she obviously could hold her own, but he didn't like it when people drank to drown their thoughts and what not. "Do you hate me?" He asked earnestly and his shoulders lowered from their stiff defensive position. Sofia hoisted herself up to her feet (kind of) and stared up at Kannon with her dark beady eyes, occasionally blinking out of synch.

However! Ririka said she accepted him enough, which.. was enough for Kannon right now. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips and he placed Sofia on the counter carefully, then hopped up to Ririka and turned her head back to face him, then he leaned forward so the tip of his nose touched the tip of hers. "Enough is enough for now." He stared at her with his wide, excited and childish eyes. He leaned back and dropped to his knees as if to pray, but instead he grabbed onto her legs and hugged her tightly. "Oh thank you! Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04 2010, 04:21

"Yeah. Think before you speak for once." She suggested, a disapproving look on her face. Of course she needed to be right all the time. Even if she wasn't, she'd probably just rearrange things so it was right...if possible. Basically, if it was right to her, then it should be right for everyone else. "There you go." She added when Kannon corrected himself. "Don't you have any here?" That would make the most sense. To her, anyway.

Ririka was probably violence personified. "Well, why would you even want to be any of those things? Spend your time and money on something more productive," she advised; all of that sounded like a waste to her. People can just do things themselves. "...Aha." Was her only answer to the godmother thing. If he was hardly ever serious, could he even expect her to take him seriously?

She let out a loud scoff as he answered. "Yes, there is something wrong with it. And I don't understand the whole model mentality," Ririka answered, "is it attractive if I can see your bones poking out? Will I break your hand if I shake it?" Her mouth twitched as she looked at Sofia for a second, then she made a quick movement with her fist as if she was about to punch him, but stopped about an inch away from his body. Just because she could. That's all.

"...I know you're skinny. Would I even have anything to hold onto if I held onto you?" Seriously, he was a twig. It was unhealthy. Ririka watched him step over to her. "...Yeah." It wasn't the most offensive thing to say to her at all, but her eyebrow still twitched. Squishy was better than skinny. "Not going to happen."

Ririka actually wasn't one to mope with bottles and bottles of alcohol, but it was just easy for her to drink...something like that. She wasn't an alcoholic, really. Really. When he asked his question, she was quiet for quite some time. "Don't be ridiculous..." Ririka started off with a phrase she so often said to him, "...of course I don't hate you." She might have said the opposite had he not sounded so serious about it. But now that she said the truth...she was thinking that perhaps that might have been the wrong thing to say.

And then she heard him step around again, and then felt his fingers on her face. And then felt her nose on his. "What the fu--" she cut herself off when Kannon began to speak. "I told you--" And she was cut off again, but this time out of shock because he was now on the floor...grabbing her legs. Right at that moment, she seemed to lose her balance and started to lean back...but because Kannon had a grip on both her legs, Ririka couldn't have just put a leg back to stop her fall. She feel down backwards on the floor with a loud thud.

She still held on to her cup, but nothing actually spilt out because she finished it again. Ririka twisted her upper body to the side, her free hand massaging the back of her head. "Ugh...you...f--" The oinin groaned and kept rubbing her pounding head. "I don't accept you anymore." she snapped, twisting around even more. Unbeknownst to her, her pants slid down a little big because Kannon was holding onto them.

Dark purple and black lace.

Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 04:03

Kannon scrunched his nose and his eyebrows furrowed for a split second. He wasn't even sure if he had friends in Kirigakure, besides Ririka. He quickly licked his lips and then glanced around the room nervously before answering, "Nope." He said plainly despite his nervous demeanor. "Besides you, that is."

He let out a small huff, but didn't pursue and aggressive attitude with Ririka, "I don't really want anything, or need anything.. my money is just sitting around." Kannon shrugged his shoulders, then brushed some hair out of his face, "What should I spend my money on then?" He questioned with a curious look on his face. Maybe Ria would be Sofia's godmother..

"Of course you don't understand it." Kannon spoke blatantly and stared at her intensely. "It's just what the world finds attractive, I'm sorry if I outshine you on the field and at home." Now he was just trying to annoy her. To rub it in, he unbuttoned the shirt and struck an elaborate pose (must like Gai would). He was about to answer her question about breaking his hand if she were to shake it, but he was too scared about the sudden punch movement. He waited for the audible break of his sternum.. but didn't hear anything! "Oh thank the lords!" He praised in a loud exhale, and threw his hands into the air.

He wiped down his forehead from sweat after nearly being pulverized by Ririka, and peeked open one eye to stare at her when she said she didn't hate him. "Really?" He asked quietly. He smiled sheepishly and then let out a little giggle, obviously happy. "I'm just unsure with you sometimes.. I question it." he stopped giggling and he seemed to have a more sad look on his face. God, he was acting like such a teenage girl.

As they lay on the ground, Kannon raised his head and stared up at Ririka, but his eyes obviously trailed down to her panties, and his eyes widened. "Wow!" He exclaimed and blinked a few times as if it was a dream. "Dark purple and black lace, Ririka! These are perfect for you!" He wiggled a bit and then leaned up on his elbows. His eyes glanced back and forth from Ririka's face to the panties. "You don't accept me anymore? Aw... because I just totally accepted you." Kannon plucked at some loose lace, then squealed excitedly. Such a pervert. "I love these! They are certainly perfect for you, yes! Do you have a matching set??"

Perhaps he was a little too over zealous about it.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10 2010, 03:48

Her mouthed twitched quite noticeably as she watched Kannon lick his lips. "Odd. Most of your friends should be here, shouldn't they?" It was just a thought that she believed made the most sense, but she didn't care. In fact, Ririka didn't care if he had no friends at all but her. Probably. Not really.

"No?" She began, tilting her head just a little so that her hair fell off her shoulders. A simple life he seemed to live. "You can spend money on proper food." That, and/or maybe he could just stop metabolizing for a second. But that wasn't something that could be purchased. "You look like you could be a vegetarian."

Ririka scoffed. "Really? Do you know what the world feels?" Her eyebrow angled down sharply. On again with her technicalities. "What are you even talking about?" If it was that he was more beautiful than she was, then Ririka didn't want to hear it because it was true. Maybe she didn't acknowledge it outright, but somewhere, buried deep inside her messed-up brain was that thought. She just looked off to the side when he unbuttoned the shirt he wore, which probably would have made her sudden punching movement even more unexpected.

Her dark eyes slid over to look his way when he asked for confirmation, and she crossed her arms. That ruined things. "Don't make me say it again." Ririka muttered finally after a moment of silence; she wasn't even going to say anything at first. When she saw the saddened look on his face, she just looked away again, irritated.

Since she was paying more attention to her head and upper back instead of Kannon and the lower part of her body, Ririka didn't even bother to look down at him. What "wow"? She groaned, but then coughed when he mentioned colours of her underwear. As fast as she possibly could, Ririka peered down at him just as he propped himself up on his elbows, too much in shock to actually do anything else. His words were more a blur to her than anything comprehensible, probably from the mixture of head trauma and alcohol. She nearly choked when he pulled on the lace.

His head was by her lower stomach...his hand was too close...

Ririka inhaled sharply and rubbed her head vigorously before speaking. "You..." she managed to say, her breathing uneven, "...move..." She started panting now. Ririka couldn't even form proper sentences. What? She could have just knocked his hand, pushed his head away, but she couldn't. That, and any sudden movement could possibly lead to something worse.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16 2010, 04:37

Kannon glanced casually up to Ririka's face and couldn't help but smile innocently at how out of control she seemed to be on the inside. "Move?" he chimed in lightly and cocked his head to the side to rest on his shoulder. "But why?" Kannon was playing the game now. He looked back to his hand and contemplated whether he should move it or not. "You're very warm." He continued his uncomfortable flirting just because he knew he could. Kannon sat up and straddled one of her thighs, then let his fingertips lightly trace over the inside of her other thigh for fun. "Hey, you have such smooth skin." Kannon spoke with an undertone of surprise. "Who knew.." he mumbled and leaned forward onto his free hand, towering over Ririka.

"Does your head hurt?" His question was spoken with laziness as the night and alcohol began to hit him, but he still had the cat-like grin on his lips indicating he wasn't exactly done with his fun. Kannon leaned forward some more until his lips pressed against her forehead, and he gave her a light kiss. "All better!"

Kannon leaned back and gave her thigh a light squeeze, then turned his full attention back to the limb while sitting on her other leg just so she would have some trouble escaping. If she tried to. Like all the rest. "Oh darling, you look so irritated!" The young man exclaimed and then moved on top of her hips, continuing to straddle the poor woman. "Is your head hurting that much?"

He obviously was an oblivious type. He pressed his hands onto her elbow joints and leaned down until his nose barely touched Ririka's nose. "You know, you're kinda cute when you're so irritated. Even cuter this close too!"
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16 2010, 21:19

The smile on his face pissed her off. How dare he. "Because," Ririka managed to utter shakily, her eyes twitching to move into her trademark glare, but they didn't quite get that far. She let in a quick, quiet gasp when she felt his fingers on her inner thigh because that was one of the places that bothered her the most. It was worse that it felt a bit ticklish because he touched her lightly, but at least it wasn't anything more than that. She could tell that he was leaning over her now, but her eyes were trained on where his hand was. "'Knew'...what?" Maybe she had rough hands and all, but that part of her body was different...

"What do you think?" She growled, spitting out the words. Take that fucking grin off your face... With some effort, Ririka grit her teeth and breathed audibly through her nose. And when he leaned in closer, she couldn't help but to squeeze her eyes shut as if the act of closing them would stop everything. But of course not. Even after he kissed her, she didn't open her eyes.

Her foot twitched after Kannon squeezed her thigh. Irritated? No really...she could hardly speak, let alone escape. At least, at this moment. She opened her eyes and grunted in protest as he straddled her. Damn, what was even going on? This never happens to her, not with Kannon. "Your fault," Ririka snapped, her hands twitching as if they wanted to push him away, though she was still frozen.

She let out a loud breath when he pushed down on her arms. Again, she shut her eyes when he got close. This time, Ririka waited a little while before attempting to speak, taking time to breathe. After a moment of silence, she opened her mouth. "You must find me so cute all the time," she muttered. Then she added in a clearer tone, "if you're too close, you can't see properly." Well, if that was so, then she should really learn to follow her own advice.

"So get off of me." Ririka tried to move her arms and legs a little. It wouldn't be too hard to push him away, but the situation didn't want to work with her.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17 2010, 21:47

Kannon pulled his torso back up until his back was straightened, and he smiled down at the woman under him. "Oh, don't ruin the moment." he sighed and fanned his hand back and forth by his mouth, then spoke flatly, "I'm not getting off you, hmph." Maybe he was being a bit too stubborn right now, but he didn't seem to care (or notice).

He raised his knees so his feet were flat on the ground, and then rested his hands firmly on top of his knees. "Listen Ririka," He leaned down and stared at her with accusing eyes. "I find you cute no matter how close I am!" Kannon said with enthusiasm, then leaned back off his knees and placed his hands onto her thighs to keep himself propped up.

"If this is the only way I'll ever be on top of you, then I am going to sit here until I am happy." Kannon shrugged his shoulders and began to pat his feet on the ground to an imaginary song. He knew she was getting irritated and that he probably would be down an arm the next day (Ririka would probably rip it off and eat it), but he couldn't help but find her extravagant when she was irritated. That might be going a little too far, but the exaggeration of his affection for Ririka was the only way she'd even think about it. Or maybe it was just for Kannon's own satisfaction. "Keep being irritated and I will be here all night, sweet heart."

This was authorized.
Except not.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18 2010, 03:42

Her eyebrows twitched when he said he wasn't going to move off of her. "You don't listen to me," Ririka stated heatedly for the second time this night. Or maybe it wasn't that he didn't listen to her exactly, it was just...he didn't do as she said. And of course he wasn't obliged to do so, but of course things were different with Ririka.

"I hate that word," she said flatly. Ririka couldn't hold the scowl she wore on her face since Kannon put his hands on her thighs yet again. She trembled. Damn it. Really? Did he have to keep touching there? Great. That meant that he figured out her weak spot, unless he actually wasn't aware as to what it was doing to her...

Ririka huffed loudly. "Sitting around achieves nothing." So how could that make him happy? Oh right, maybe by watching her irritated face... She cleared her throat before (miraculously) moving her arms to push herself up a bit. They shook a little, but she was able to hold her upper body long enough to reach out for the bottle on the counter. Ririka grabbed it and let herself down on the floor again, but not before knocking the bottle into his arm. She scowled at him.

"Fuck you."

Ririka turned her head and sipped the alcohol while she tried to move her legs up.
But the hands on her thighs were paralysing.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18 2010, 15:21

Kannon tapped his fingers against her thighs and stared down at Ririka with a bored expression as she took a sip of alcohol. "Why would I listen to you? You're an alcoholic." Kannon jested with Ririka and then flashed a small grin for a second.

He noticed that she tried to move her legs and so he put more weight down on them to prevent her from trying, not that he knew she was pretty much paralyzed by the fact his hands were touching her thighs. "Oh don't be so hard to get," Kannon pouted then began shifting his weight until he was sitting on his knees on either side of Ririka.

He chuckled under his breath and grabbed the bottle from his friend, then took a nice swig of it himself. "Fuck me?" Kannon spoke after he abruptly pulled the bottle from his mouth, a bit of the alcohol trailed from his lip down to his chin. "I've been trying to a few years now, but you keep saying no." But he figured so many "no's" turn into a "yes" eventually.

Kannon placed the bottle down on the ground, then leaned forwards once more. He rested his elbows on the ground and stared at Ririka's face for a moment. If this were a movie, he'd probably go and passionately kiss her or something, but being Kannon he instead stuck his tongue out and looked at her cross-eyed.

"Sitting around on you achieves many things!" He laughed joyfully and scooped his arms under her arms, then held onto her shoulders.. as if it were an anti-escape mechanism of his. "Maybe more alcohol is indeed needed.." He spoke quietly and with one hand, grabbed the bottle and pressed it against her lips. If she choked on the liquid.. then that meant he could perform mouth-to-mouth!
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18 2010, 17:47

Her legs twitched as he tapped against them. "I'm not." Ririka insisted. She really wasn't in the true sense of word. Really. It wasn't like she couldn't function without drinking all the time.

Ririka made a low growling noise when he pushed down on her legs. "It's not good to be so easy." She informed him, shifting her upper body a bit. Then that would be boring, wouldn't it?

She was caught off-guard when he took the bottle away, so she had no chance to grip it harder. Turning her head back to face him, Ririka laughed wryly at his smartass answer. He could have taken advantage of the situation, but he didn't. Not that he could actually get that far, even with his hands planted on her thighs. Nothing will ever happen with them unless she approved it. Of course, she hardly approved of anything.

As her hand started to reach down for the bottle again, the woman glared up at the face he made. "You are such a child," Ririka began. Then she took in a deep breath before adding in a sour tone, "I can't fuck a child." She spat out the swear word and started to laugh slowly because apparently the situation was funny. But she hardly ever laughed because she didn't find many things funny...

When Kannon put his arms under hers, she was still laughing quietly. "No, it doesn't," she persisted, trying to move her arms so she could wedge her hands between their bodies, "get off, you're too close..." Ririka was about to push her hand against his chest to push him away, still laughing for no apparent reason, but she was interrupted when the alcohol rushed into her mouth.

For a split second, her eyes widened in shock. Then she kicked her legs in protest and tried to get the bottle away from her mouth. It took a few attempts, but she grabbed onto its neck and slammed the bottle down on the floor. Miraculously, the glass didn't shatter. While she was doing that, Ririka turned her head away and panted and coughed violently, her body cringing slightly. When she was done with her coughing fit, Ririka took in a few deep breaths before speaking again.

"I've drank plenty. And you, not enough." The oinin smirked. Oddly, she felt a little better now, possibly because his hands were off her legs. Ririka forced her body up so both of them were sitting now. She licked her lips, wet with alcohol. Then she tilted his head back with her free hand. "Open your mouth."

But she couldn't wait until it was actually open, so she lifted up the sake bottle and slowly began to pour the alcohol towards his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18 2010, 18:09

Kannon gave her a blank expression then his lips cracked into a smile, then that into a bashful laughter, "Not good to be so easy?" He questioned then laughed harder now. "Well then! You're lucky I love the chase!" Not a lot could bring this boy down. Pitiful optimist.

His laughing toned down as his partner began to speak, and he gave an expression that looked like he was offended, but the flashes in his eyes showed he was enjoying it all. "I am a child in the heart, not the body!" He gave her sexy eyes and raised his eyebrows a few times. "And you my good friend, you are certainly not a child." His eyes glanced down to her chest, then back to her eyes, then back to her chest again.. just in case she didn't get the hint.

As Ririka coughed from the onslaught of alcohol, Kannon was ready to perform mouth-to-mouth but she was already recovered. "Damn!" he scolded himself and it showed on his face that he was a tad bit irritated with how slow of a reaction he had. Then Kannon spoke under his breath with a stubborn tone, "...Oh good. You don't need me to save you." Good riddance?

Kannon's red eyes widened when Ririka suddenly sat up and he slid onto the floor, so he was no longer sitting on her. "Heyheyheyhey!" His words were strung together and slurred from how fast he was speaking. When her hand tilted his head back he tried to protest, but instead of living a fantasy and having RIrika give him a kiss and say she'll be the greatest wife ever... he tasted the liquor. He coughed once since he wasn't ready for the liquid, and it spilled over his lips and ran down his chin and neck, but did his best to swallow whatever sake made it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18 2010, 18:53

Ririka scowled in response to his expression. "I don't care. You're still a child mentally," she told him, watching his eyes wander. Of course she'd catch the hint. She always did, with everybody. The woman grit her teeth.

"You don't need to save me. Ever." She muttered, pushing some hair away from her face. Catching the look on his face, she scoffed before continuing on. "Nobody does." Only depend on yourself. That's how it was when it really came down about it...she was so jaded. She never considered how teamwork was actually beneficial despite her negativity towards it. Ririka always seemed to forget anything like that.

She laughed quietly a few times when he coughed and tried to drink up all that he could. Ririka moved her fingers around his neck to catch some of the liquid streaming down, then licked them. "Don't waste it," she scolded him, though her tone wasn't quite as serious as it would normally be. Still pouring the sake, she started to lick what he couldn't get in his mouth. His neck, his face. Then she was around his lips, where much of the spilling started.

Eventually, most of what spilt was gone, thanks to her. But the bottle wasn't empty yet. Ririka aimed as best as she could, but at the last bits of alcohol fell just under his lower lip. When the liquid stopped flowing, she shook the bottle and sighed as the remaining droplets hit his face. She put it down on the floor and held onto his head, looking at what he had left to drink. "If you won't drink it, I will." Ririka declared, tilting his head a little further down to make his mouth easier to see. Then she crushed her mouth to his, vigorously sucking the sake around his lips. Her tongue caught taste of more inside his mouth, and...well. It was pretty disgusting. No, she wasn't an alcoholic, but she seemed pretty damn desperate to drink what she could...even if the drink was in his mouth.

It wasn't a kiss.

It would be cheating to call it a kiss.

Drunk?
Maybe, maybe not...
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19 2010, 17:02

Kannon was definitely caught by surprise when all of a sudden Ririka had closed the gap between their lips, albeit not in the way Kannon would have loved. This was hardly romantic at all. Even though it wasn't a kiss and more like a woman washing dirty clothes in his mouth, Kannon wasn't going to just let her get away with such a defiling act! She would pay for it.

He was damp from the sake that spilled from his mouth and soaked into the clothes he borrowed from Ririka (and looked so much better on him too). His heart was beating so fast it kept him warm and his cheeks flushed red. What a submissive tool. There were many moments of hesitation, but Kannon couldn't actually summon the courage to kiss Ririka back. Or.. drink?

Whatever she was doing to him.

The rain seemed to be pounding against the house now, but Kannon couldn't hear it over the loud beating of his heart... oh god, was Ririka about to kill him?!

Kannon became petrified and fell onto his back as if he was made of stone, his body stiff. Even a small ectoplasm could be seen leaving his mouth. Suddenly the stone layer cracked and he began to scramble away from her, pointing his shaking finger at her while he pushed with his heels, "Y-y-y-y-y-y-" He began, "Y-y-y-you're go-go-gonna kill me, aren't you!?" Kannon stammered out. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

A crack of lightning scared him to his feet and he stood up straight and stiff again. His red eyes were wide and just stared at her. "Thi-this is a trick.." He tried to keep his voice from wavering. "I gotta get outta here!" Kannon turned and tried to run, but when another flash of lightning silhouetted something in the next room (which looked like a very scary monster from his dreams) Kannon yelped and fell back towards Ririka, then slammed into her quite hard.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 03:19

She was pretty much finished when Kannon decided to pull away. Ririka licked her lips like some creeper. "What?" she started in a lazy tone, tilting her head back to watch him, "did I do something to imply that I was going to kill you?" He was moving away, but she made no move to follow him.

Sighing as she heard his shaking voice, Ririka began to get up. "Don't be ridiculous--" she was cut off from speaking and was knocked down by Kannon. Her fingers twitched in annoyance before she pushed him off of her rather roughly. Then she rolled onto her side, moved into a sitting position, and opened up the fridge door. "That was my last bottle. It's my favourite," she muttered under her breath, irritation in her voice. Ririka closed the door, beer bottle in hand. Alcoholic? No, she was not an alcoholic, despite everything.

Still sitting, she turned back to Kannon and pushed down on his chest with her foot. "You're trying to crack my skull open," Ririka accused before ripping the bottle cap off with her teeth and spitting it down near his face. Then she slid her foot over to the other side of his stomach and straddled his upper body as she took a drink. She shifted her legs so they were positioned over his arms. A better method of restraint, maybe.

Ririka leaned over him and smirked widely. Her hair hung down, blocking out some of the light that fell on him. "You're not allowed to do that stuff to me," she snarled loudly, slamming her free hand against the floor. It didn't matter that he didn't listen to her; she still thought she had authority over him, even outside of work. After staring at him for a few seconds, she straighted her back, whipped her hair away from her face, then drained half of the bottle. Ririka took the drink away from her lips, but she kept her head facing the ceiling.

"It's like you say," she started, "I would never kill you." She stared up blankly for a moment before clearing her throat and adding, "on purpose, of course...because I can if I want to. I just..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 03:55

Kannon coughed and huffed when her foot came down on his chest, then he shot her a dirty look briefly. "I can do what I want to you--" Kannon scoffed and stared through his lashes up at her with a stubbornly cute face. But he flinched when she slammed her hand down on the ground and maybe he was a little too on edge with Ririka at the moment. She wouldn't really kill him! Hopefully. His red eyes were glossy from the alcohol and his cheeks kept their rosy colour, then a small hiccup escaped his mouth.

He figured he wouldn't be able to escape the current position, so Kannon let out a heavy sigh and found it a bit hard to get a deep breath while she was on his chest.. then wrapped his arms over her thighs while he spoke, "Can't I have a drink?" Kannon hoisted his head up off the ground and batted his eyes at Ririka, even though she was not looking. He doubted he'd even get a nice place to sleep tonight, so he lowered his head back down.

"You would be so lost without me." Kannon raised his legs up and crossed his ankles around her neck then pulled back slightly, as if he were going to toss her off. "You're not superior to me outside of work," Kannon said in a fit of pique. He still held onto her thighs despite the fact he was trying to get her off him, he just really liked her thighs. "Have I ever told you how much I like your thighs?" He suddenly changed the subject and now was examining her legs from where he was laying. "They are my favourite thing about you, since your personality smells like shit.."

Maybe Kannon has ADD or some kind of autism.. He glanced up at her and only saw his ankles strapped around her neck, "Hey, can you breathe?"
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 04:52

If she actually sat right on his chest, she'd break his ribs. When he held onto her thighs, she stiffened, and her hand fell away from the bottle. Why there? Why there?! Of course, they were easily accessible, but still. Really? She took a deep, shaky breath before speaking. "Maybe. Can you handle it?" There was a tiny hint of a strain in her voice. She could feel him moving around, but she didn't bother looking down to see what he was doing. Like he could do much, anyway...

But no, Ririka was wrong. Her head moved back when his ankles crossed around her neck in attempt minimize the pressure. "No. No, I am, since I'm older than you..." But of course that didn't exactly mean authority; Ririka just dug around for things to justify her thoughts, irrational or not. As long as she was "right". "I can tell you like them...since...you keep...fucking...touching them..." she breathed a bit audibly; the hold on her neck seemed tighter. "It's...disgusting...that you..."

Ririka was going to mention something like that there was something seriously wrong about her thighs being his favourite thing about her since they were body parts (but yes, there wasn't much to be favoured in her personality), but she was running out of breath, and her hands were only twitching at that point. She tried to shift around, trying to get some air. "Le..." she croaked the incomplete word hoarsely, "...go..." Ririka finally lifted a shaky hand to his leg, but couldn't push hard enough to actually get herself out of the bind at the moment.

Maybe she should retract that statement about not killing him...
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 05:15

Kannon's nose scrunched when she seemed to despise the fact he actually liked her thighs and would rather spend a whole day thinking about them than doing something productive. He left out the last part though, he wanted to live a little longer. "I keep touching them, because they are beautiful." His voice was light and whimsical now. "Also.. I am taller than you, so that must mean I have authority over you." Kannon spoke with blatant sarcasm. "Get a grip Ririka!" On reality or his legs?

Obviously Kannon wasn't just going to let her go. Why would he? He was having too much fun with this. He was done playing the nice guy for now and so he pulled his ankles towards the floor so that Ririka would have to bend backwards more to breathe properly. "What did you say?" Questioned Kannon with a voice of disinterest. He pulled down some more while holding her thighs where they were.

He snapped his legs to the ground hard enough to maybe shock Ririka, but not hard enough to make breathing too difficult. Once she was laying back, Kannon held on to her thighs tightly and rolled over so he was on top of her. "Listen," Kannon grunted as he tried to keep her pinned while turning around on her back. He straddled her thighs and grabbed onto one of her arms, then pulled it behind her back uncomfortably. Kannon's other hand was on the back of her head, "You won't kill me." Kannon leaned down on her back and put his head next to Ririka's head. "Know why?"
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 05:42

"No..." the word came out in a cough. She tried to repeat it, but couldn't. Instead, she just kept gasping for air. No, she will not get a fucking grip because she didn't have the thought processes of most people. Ririka could have probably come up with some bullshit answer to counter his claim somehow, but clearly, she lacked any time to think about it.

Ririka wasn't the most flexible person ever, so it hurt when she tried to force herself backwards more. Her mouth was open since she was trying to draw air through it, but she couldn't say anything comprehensible. Only strained, whiny noises came from her mouth. She couldn't even scowl; her eyes were full of panic. At least Kannon couldn't see her face. How was this even happening?

She choked when his legs pushed her neck -- and her -- down to the ground. Ririka cringed and inhaled loudly, violently when he had a tight grip on her thighs...again. It was easy for him since her first priority was air and not getting him off of her...again. The woman groaned when he forced her arm behind her back, but her breathing started to decline in speed and volume. It was moments after he stopping speaking that Ririka could speak between her heavy breaths. She tried to turn her head to the side so she could look him in the eye, but it was too hard since he was also holding her head down. To compensate, Ririka tried to look to the side. Her eyebrow twitched.

"Why?" She spat bitterly, trying to move so she hurt less, but nothing was working. Ririka wished she could at least move her head a little so she wasn't looking right at the floor, which was dirty...at least, to her standards.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 06:02

Kannon sighed and closed his eyes when she wouldn't even guess why he wouldn't kill her. His fingers drummed on the back of her head and he finally opened his eyes to examine her. He couldn't help but be a bit gleeful inside when he saw her eyebrow twitch, so he turned her head onto the side so she could stare at him. "Why?" he repeated, then glanced around the room slowly while he thought of what to say.

"Because..." He trailed off purposely to keep her waiting, meanwhile his hand fingered through her hair absentmindedly curling pink locks. "I'd kill you first." Kannon looked back down to Ririka with a straight face. "Now, how I would kill you is yet to be determined." Kannon leaned down closer to her face and then bit down on her lower lip. Not hard enough to inflict a lot of pain though, since he was just getting started.

Kannon's hand that was holding her arm behind her back slowly pushed it up further to see how much she could take. He bit down on her lip harder and then released it so he could sit up. "I might become a nukenin just so you'll pay attention to me." He added in a flat tone, "Since it seems I'm not good enough to be noticed." Sighed Kannon and for a moment he almost let go of her completely, but instead he pushed her arm up her back quickly and planted his hand on the side of her head. "I don't even know why I'm friends with such a bitch."

Maybe Kannon has multiple personalities. Or he's drunk.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 06:36

She grit her teeth when he turned her head for her. Of course Ririka took the opportunity to glare. If she could move her free arm without it hurting so much, she would have smacked the hand that was running through her hair away. What a creep. "You can't kill me so easily," Ririka asserted, and was about to continue on about how she was so much better at him or something, but stopped when he bit her. "What the--"

And again she was cut off when he started to push her arm up and bite her lip harder. She was an oinin; of course she had felt pain much worse than this. It was just the person who was inflicting the pain on her that was probably the most damaging part. He never did anything like this to her, ever. She didn't even know if he had it in him. "It doesn't matter since you'd die anyway, idiot," Ririka pointed out, ignoring the fact that there were a lot of nukenin that have survived as nukenin for a long time. She said nothing in reply to his next statement. No, she noticed him. Of course she did. She just didn't show it all the time. Most of the time.

Ririka let out a quiet grunt from the pain, then laughed wryly when he pressed a hand to the side of her head again. "Shut up," she snapped, "you're not my friend. Not really. You're not my friend since all you want is to be between the thighs that you love so much." She paused to laugh quietly and to take in a breath, then continued. "Because there's no way you could be 'just friends' with a bitch like me." She put such bitter emphasis on the insult she echoed.

Despite what she had just said, she might have just lost her only friend (or "friend"...who knows) because of the alcohol. But at least there was still a chance they'd forget about it later...
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 07:09

Kannon only smiled at Ririka while she spoke to him and he found it interesting to hear what she had to say. He moved so he was no longer sitting on her legs, but rather he moved onto his knees, perched over her. "I could kill you right now." His facial expression turned blank again while his voice was flat. "It's very easy to grab a rib through the skin," Kannon let her head go and walked his fingers along her side slowly then stopped at a rib that he could feel. "Snap the rib off," Kannon dug his fingers into her skin so he could feel the bone more defined. "Then proceed to beat you with your own rib. Or something." He motioned with his free hand the belligerent beating he would lay down on her head with the rib bone.

"There are plenty nukenins out there. You obviously aren't doing your job right." Kannon said with a hint of venom in his voice, "And besides, would you even be able to kill your-" Kannon paused when the lights flickered due to the storm. "-your only friend?" Even though they were like.. totally breaking up right now, Kannon was still going to call her a friend. Whether it was to keep it for old time's sake, or to piss her off.

Kannon looked down when she mentioned her thighs and he inhaled sharply. "I can't help it," Kannon sighed delightfully, "If only you knew.." Well.. Ririka probably knew better than Kannon. "No, I would hate to be just friends with a bitch." He finally released her arm and straightened his back up, kneeling over her still. "..You're my best friend." Kannon spoke more earnestly now, "I wouldn't want to ruin whatever binding that has kept us together for this long." Complete role change for Kannon. Maybe he was trying to make a point that she can't just walk all over him (even though he liked it sometimes). "I like to feel appreciated sometimes. I don't care how emotionally unavailable you come off as, but acknowledge me sometimes, okay?" Perhaps Kannon was just asking for too much.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 23:58

It was so strange to hear him talk like that. He never sounded so serious. And when he was actually serious, Ririka found it funny. Or something like that. "But you won't," she retorted, finding the idea of him killing her ridiculous. "Maybe, but--" she stopped to seethe in pain when he dug his fingers to feel her rib (which probably hurt her more than the average person; after all, she wasn't the skinniest person to exist). "--you're not strong enough." Probably. Probably. Ririka watched his hand gesture and laughed at his description of her possible death. That was...interesting.

Her lips twitched. "We don't hunt them down blindly," she pointed out defensively. Ririka scoffed at his question. "They wouldn't assign me to you. Easy as that." Hypothetically, since...he wouldn't become a nukenin. He just wouldn't. Right? Right...right. Ultimately, Ririka wasn't really saying that she was breaking them off. She was just saying a few things she never got to on a normal day because she was kinda drunk now. Or maybe she still had a grip on things (to Ririka standards, anyway), and was just pretending to be drunk so she could pretend to forget or blame things on the alcohol.

For example, she probably wouldn't have said under normal circumstances that he wasn't her "real" friend because he just wanted to sleep with her. Her legs twitched when she heard the happiness in his voice. "I don't care..." Ririka started quietly, trying to choose between whether to say the next words or not, "...if you think about it. Just...don't tell me." He let go of her arm, and she put it back down on her side. "I hate men. They're all disgusting." It was easy to generalize. Facing the floor, she closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

But you're okay. Just as long as you don't look at me that way. That might be a bit too much to tell him. She only had one friend and her personality didn't allow for many. She should probably cling onto him hard, but she didn't. Or, at least, it just didn't show very much. The woman opened her eyes, turned her head to the side, pulled the half-empty bottle towards herself, then finished it off with a little difficulty since she was still on the floor. Then she pushed the empty bottle away from her and sighed.

"Get another one for me," Ririka asked since she couldn't reach the fridge, "and...one for you, too." It was like she ignored his last few sentences, but she sort of acknowledged him. Even if that acknowledgement was in a very indirect way. It was hard for her to show appreciation because that showed her feelings. And even such a small gesture seemed to be too much for her. She didn't bother telling Kannon because she was pretty sure he wouldn't get it...and because she didn't really like telling him too many things that she felt so personal.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23 2010, 00:28

Kannon watched her drink the rest of her beer and then he sighed while shaking his head. Not that he didn't like drinking beer, but because she had ordered him to get her another. "I don't see a piano tied to your ass." Kannon stood up and gave her side a light kick. Despite it all though, Kannon walked over to the fridge and pulled two beer bottles out of it, "Not all men are disgusting." Kannon spoke over his shoulder to her while he pried the caps off the bottles, "You've just come to that conclusion, because of what you've seen."

He stepped over her and sat down on her bum, then passed her the bottle. "Give over, if I were to be a nukenin you'd make sure you were assigned to my case file." Kannon raised the bottle to his lips as he spoke, then took a long drink afterward. When he finished a fair bit of the liquid, Kannon leaned his elbows on his knees and bowed his head while swinging the bottle slightly, "I know it would be easy for you, but I wouldn't be able to imagine a life without my friends."

Kannon moved off of Ririka and laid down on his back beside her. He put one hand under his head and took another swig, "Were you like... bred to not feel anything?" Maybe he was being a bit insensitive, but he wasn't about to feel bad about it. Ririka had a knack for making insensitive comments, so he was just going to let any fallout slide. "I want dessert. Can you dress up like a maid and make me cake?" Kannon kind of loved being random. "Strawberries and chocolate.."
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23 2010, 01:11

"Well, it feels like it," she muttered, agitated. Ririka hardly reacted to his kick. She started to feel a bit tired now. "Tch. As if you're a fine example of one of those men." She always said she hated all of them when there were a few that were fine to her. But they were either family members or the Mizukage...

She didn't reach for the drink immediately, probably because her fingers began to twitch when he sat on her. Ririka seemed to be twitching a lot tonight. "I take orders," she pointed out, "and even if I argued, they wouldn't give it to me. Personal connections aren't good." She was good at arguing her case as long as she didn't get irrational, but she still probably wouldn't be able to get the mission. "That's because you actually have more than just one friend. You can actually make them." So it was "easy" for her since she acted like she didn't care about him. But that was just pretend, and...he didn't need to know that. It was probably in her subconscious where she actually cared about him, where she actually cared that she felt so lonely without people who actually liked her. There weren't very many.

Once he got off of her, she grabbed the bottle and sipped some of the beer after Kannon asked his first question. "Heh. It doesn't matter. You don't need to know how I feel." Ririka bent her other arm so she could rest her forehead on her wrist. "Nobody cares how you feel. They only care about themselves." She went off on a bit of a tangent there, but somehow, she felt the need to say it. Sighing, she rubbed her hand against her forehead.

"Make your own goddamn cake," she answered flatly before drinking again, "that costume doesn't fit me anymore." Yeah, because she totally had one. What the hell? Maybe he'll go look for ingredients, or make some comment about how fat she was...Ririka couldn't guess. He wasn't being very consistent right now, especially since he exposed his "mean" side to her...

Ririka rolled on her side, facing away from him, holding the bottle like a child holding a stuffed animal. Kannon was too much for her right now.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16 2011, 03:01

Kannon huffed through his nose audibly and his frown was deep, almost comically so, "I-I may not be the ideal man, but I only treat you the way I do, because you're my best friend!" Kannon stammered out defensively and his lips then tightened into a static frown. Noticing her erratic twitching made Kannon a little more uneasy, so he began to run his free hand through his hair to curl it back. "Stop twitching, you're scaring me."

A long and drawn out sigh escaped his lips, his shoulders slumped and he let his head tilt back as if he were dead. "Oh come on!" He droned, "At least lie to me and say you'd come after me," he threw his hands in the air in protest and some of the alcohol sloshed out of the bottle, "Make me feel like I'm not just some soulless thing to you." Kannon now muttered and then put his bottle to his lips, pouting hardcore.

He watched as she turned her back on him and he glared daggers, "Oh woe is me, little Riri~chan thinks everyone is out for themselves," Kannon said in a mousy voice. He kicked his legs in the air in a tantrum, his feet slammed against the floor and he let out a childish whine. "Ri~ri~ka~!" Kannon hoisted himself up so he was sitting with a straight back now, "I care about you, you stupid pink haired woman, you." Kannon glared even harder at her, his lips were strained and pursed while his cheeks went a bright red. Being angry really didn't help him in the looks department, how do those other guys do it? Look so glamorous while angry.. Kannon just looked stupid.

Looks like he was going to make his own cake now, but he didn't really know how. "Oh..?" He piped up and put his bottle down, then slumped over her side, "So you do have an outfit." Kannon had wide eyes as his head rested sideways on the ground, his hair falling limp over his face, "Try squeezing into it, I want to see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Mizu no Kuni (Water Country) :: Shinobi Housing-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com