Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 02:10

First topic message reminder :

After a mission, it was really nice to go right home. But the problem was that walking home was proving to be rather difficult. The sky was blanketed with dark grey clouds that noisily spat out rain in torrents. And, to top it off, a strong wind blew throughout the island nation. Ririka ploughed her way through the storm, teammate in tow.

Her hair was heavy from the rain, yet it still felt like the wind was going to rip her hair out. She twitched from time to time as the heavy raindrops fell on her. "Are...you...fucking...kidding me?" she screeched to the heavens, though the sound of the storm drowned out most of her voice. Ririka angrily tightened her grip on Kannon's wrist and abruptly pulled him forward. He was so skinny, the wind could probably blow him way. She couldn't believe how incredibly quick these storms hit sometimes. Of course it had to happen when they were both outside. Of course.

She approached the walls that surrounded her clan's land and fought against the wind to enter. Step by step she trudged her way towards her house, which was far too big just for one person. Once they got up to the door, Ririka yanked Kannon so he could stand in front of her (so he wouldn't get blown away, of course), but she pulled so hard that she essentially smashed him into the entrance. She got her keys and unlocked the door as fast as she could.

"If you make a mess, I will kill you," Ririka snapped, pulling off her boots. Being completely drenched would make it impossible, but she didn't care. She stepped into her slippers and pushed a bigger pair over to Kannon with her foot. "Just use my brother's." And then she moved quickly up the stairs to disappear somewhere off in her house.

She may have a realization sometime sooner or later about how that might not have been the best decision, but she was too pissed off to even consider that scenario.
Back to top Go down
http://hermionestar.deviantart.com

AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 02:34

She scoffed. "Whatever." Even if she didn't know much about friendship, Ririka didn't think he treated her in the way that corresponded to their relationship. Best friend. Yeah, okay. Ironically, her lips twitched before she spoke again. "You think I can control it?" Ririka snapped, obviously very irritated. She hated the fact that she twitched, and if he didn't like it, then he could go away. It would actually stop if he did, probably.

"But it's a lie," Ririka reinforced, "and it's stupid to lie if you don't have to." Except she probably didn't have to lie about some things she did, but...she probably figured things out so she did have to. And he wasn't something "soulless" to her; in fact, it was very much the opposite. She just never shared any thoughts about that with him.

Her eyebrows twitched at the nickname and his behaviour. "I'm not stupid," she growled, speaking like she ignored that he said that he cared. And she knew that, but sometimes she wished he didn't. Ririka sighed loudly and drank until half the bottle was gone. It was probably good she couldn't see him; he'd probably just piss her off even more.

But then he appeared right in front of her. Her mouth was already curved down, but when she saw Kannon, Ririka frowned even deeper. "My ass is too big. Hell, I can't even wear what you're wearing." She replied flatly before staring at him and draining the rest of her drink. Her eyes were starting to get more and more noticably red. "Now get out of the way. You're blocking the fridge." But damnit, she was probably too tired to even open the door.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28 2011, 02:49

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 Thread2-1

Kannon put his "How to Seduce A Woman" lessons to work here. "What do you say, Riri~chan?" He was purring now, his lips curved in the most uneasy cat-like grin. Just moments ago he was scared of her twitching, but now he's all over her.. again. And more sexually charged than usual. Or maybe not, who knows with Kannon.

His pink PJ set wasn't helping his cause either, since it really was unattractive and tight on him. "If you can't control your twitches, that means you really want it, right?" Kannon said with a schoolboy curiosity while walking his index and middle finger down her arm. "Why do they say "it" anyways? Is that supposed to be sexy? I think it sounds silly actually.. can I start over?" He asked genuinely. As soon as she tried getting to the fridge, Kannon grabbed onto her hand and pulled it back to her body, "Let me get.. "it".." Kannon tried to be funny. He waited for laughter, but he hopped up to his feet like the awkward sexual tension radiating from him wasn't even there, and pulled open the fridge to grab Ririka some sort of alcoholic beverage. "So, how drunk do I have to get you?" Kannon asked innocently while rummaging around the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 04:17

She jerked her head a bit when Kannon leaned down. It wasn't a twitch, but it might as well be. Her body turned to ice as she contemplated what to say. There was always the obvious option, but that wasn't the only option, either. She closed her eyes and took a minute to decide. Her mouth twitched when she was finished. Maybe for once twitching might actually play to her advantage. Maybe.

"You got me," Ririka "admitted", letting out a long sigh. The idea that the more she twitched -- which tended to be a pretty high count when she was with Kannon -- the more she "wanted it" really bothered her, and the thought alone made her fingers spasm. "People just don't want to say the proper word." Like her...at least not in this situation. Not now.

She didn't bother retaliating when he pulled her hand away, and she didn't laugh. Instead, her mouth twitched yet again. "There's not enough alcohol in this house to get me drunk," she lied. Ririka tried to roll over on her other side, but only made it so she was flat on her back. Too much effort. "Enough so you look like a woman." She added as an afterthought, then paused before continuing. "You're a fucking idiot. Why do you even keep trying..." Then her leg twitched.

At this point, any of her twitches could be fake.

"Hurry up," Ririka growled as she planted her hands on the floor, trying to push herself up on her side again, "and help me with this!" she barked uncharacteristically as her arms shook slightly. She was all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10 2011, 19:19

Kannon was shoving strange jars of "food" to the side while looking for something that had an alcohol content label, but he was a bit distracted by these jars of mysterious food. It seemed to him that they would be the hearts of men Ririka has killed. He glanced gave to his long time friend, absolutely convinced she was a cannibal now. "How could I have not seen this coming?" he squinted his eyes while he thought to himself, his lips pursed and tight as he stared suspiciously at Ririka.

"Oh well, the proper word sounds ugly anyways." Kannon huffed as he pulled a bottle of sake out from the back of the fridge. "I think I'm fine with just birds. Sorry, Ririka, we can't be together." He spoke while he moved back towards Ririka on the floor and grabbed onto her arm to pull her up to her feet. "You're so hopeless," For once Kannon was able to keep a straight face while making fun of Ririka. "Next you are going to say.." Kannon paused and put the bottle of sake to his mouth for a small slurp and swallowed hard. His expression was distorted, this sake was certainly potent. "Oh Ake-sama, please bathe with me again~*." His voice was high pitch now, trying to imitate Ririka... even though her voice was probably lower than his naturally. "Oh Riri, you certainly are perverted!"

By now Kannon was fairly well plastered from alcohol consumption, and he was pretty good when it came to not drinking too much. He pressed the sake bottle to Ririka's lips and tipped the bottom up, "Drink, drink!" Kannon cheered and pulled poor Ririka into his chest by hooking his arm around her waist. However, he leaned back and was now pressed against the counter, so Ririka had to straddle his one leg, or slide down to the floor. Sliding definitely would cause some kind of trouble, since Ririka's face would have to pass Kannon's crotch, something that only the roleplayers would laugh about.
Hurhurhur
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12 2011, 02:55

"Oh." Perhaps there was a tinge of disappointment in her tone. "Well, it doesn't matter. I twitch a lot. It's not just you. You're probably bad at it, anyway." As Kannon pulled her up, Ririka tried to stare at him in the same way she usually would, but it just couldn't look the same way altered with alcohol. Not strong enough. "God, I hope nobody calls you 'sama'. That's complete shit." She sounded completely unfazed by it all, but her fingers did twitch...not that that automatically means something.

Well, she didn't even have a bath yet like she would usually do, but that was because Kannon was in her house. Still, it screwed with her perfectly planned routine.

Anyway, she tried to shift so she could stand up properly without Kannon as a support, but just as she was about to do so, he shoved the drink in her face and grabbed her. No time to bicker. She swallowed quickly, liquid scorching her throat, before she forced herself away, coughing madly. "You..." Ririka choked out, trying to balance so she wouldn't slip down. It was only half successful though, since she was slowly sliding down. She felt her legs bump into one of his, so in another attempt to stay sort of standing Ririka pressed her legs between his leg and finally slammed her hands down on the counter, one on either side of his body. She was still a bit low, with her head a little closer to his stomach than his chest now.

"You're an ass," she continued once she recovered from coughing, talking to his -- or technically her -- shirt. She couldn't see what was going on with her legs, but she knew from feeling that Kannon's leg was pretty far up between hers, and she was probably cutting off his circulation squeezing his leg it wouldn't go up any further. It wasn't a waste of energy or anything. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29 2011, 02:13

"Oh Ririka," Kannon started off with a soft, enchanting voice, "You're always so negative, I think you need more liquor." By this time Kannon was tipsy, since he was definitely a light weight compared to Ririka (in more ways than one). He lifted up the bottle and pressed it to his lips then took a long drink. Unable to keep all the contents from the bottle in his mouth, he clumsily let some of the sake spill over the corners of his lips. ".. Now," Kannon somehow managed to speak through the alcohol that was on his breath, "Your turn again."

He was about to feed her more of the sake, but something caught his eye. The way Ririka seemed so unguarded made him drop the bottle on the counter and he put his hand under her chin to tilt her head up, "What is the matter?" His words were slurred. "You aren't hitting me.." With his hands free now, Kannon decided it would be a great idea to finally get the curiosity out of his system, and he ran his hands gangly down her sides until they rested on her hips. His fingers pressed into her skin, as if trying to find something. Kannon stopped only for a short moment to cast his gaze to Ririka to see if she was about to bite his throat.

Maybe it was his will to live that made him move next, because Kannon was not about to die, so he grabbed onto her tush and pulled her in as close as he could. "Wow!" Kannon exclaimed and gave her a nice squeeze, "Oh~*~ this is heaven!" It has been his life goal to touch Ririka's booty. Now she can kill him. He was fulfilled. "I am not the ass, but I must say.. you are all ass!" His laugh was loud and a little uncontrolled, but he threw his head back to try and get more air to laugh. "I-I-I am.. so funny!"
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29 2011, 04:28

Maybe, just maybe, if she consumed the same amount of alcohol as she did already, it'll take her negativity away...because she'd probably pass out by then. They were going about it rather quickly, after all. She saw the sake trickle down his face and frowned. Sloppy.

It was funny that he expected her to hit him, like he knew what he was doing was going to do nothing in his favour. And that was true, of course. Mostly. Ririka's body froze as his hands moved down her sides, waiting to see -- or feel -- what was going to happen next. Only a slight tremble resulted from Kannon pushing his fingers into her skin. She didn't see him look down at her because she was staring at his chest the entire time. Like she didn't even want to think about what was going on right now. Maybe if she imagined something completely different--

Just then, she felt him squeeze her as he dragged her up the leg that she had pretty much clamped between her own. Her grip must have loosened when he started touching her. Ririka gasped at the sudden movement and closed her eyes as if it could stop everything that was happening at the moment. But no, it was real, and it was definitely happening. She let out a groan when she squeezed her even harder. All his words were a blur, but she could hear him laughing. Obviously, he was enjoying himself at her expense.

"No," Ririka breathed after she was able to force her voice out of herself, leaning back slightly in an attempt to shift her weight backwards. Maybe they'd fall, but then Kannon would probably let go of her. Or if not, break his hands from under her body. Maybe.

Because, in her mind, he totally deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2011, 03:31

Kannon was in heaven! Oh boy, it was like the best day of his life times ten. He was soaking it all in, every single moment he held onto Ririka's bum kept getting his desire for his long time friend even stronger! "Oh Riri~." Kannon sighed and hoisted her bum a bit. He was obviously in bliss.

As Ririka tried to lean back, Kannon gave her the sleaziest look he could muster with his smile wide and his teeth glimmering. "What are you thinking?" Kannon questioned her as his male instincts were directing him to the nearest bed, "If you are thinking what I am thinking, then we better get moving!" He spoke quickly after his first question, because he did not want Ririka to answer him. "I'm almost done!" Kannon laughed drunkenly and pushed off the counter with his foot. Bad idea, he didn't know how drunk he really was. He swayed while holding onto Ririka still and swirled around here and there until he finally lost his footing and toppled down on top of Ririka.

"Eeeeeyeow!" Kannon yelped and smothered himself into Ririka, "My hands!" He muffled into her cleavage. Kannon was acting just like a young child after scraping their knee, or falling onto the pavement. Or maybe it was all part of his plan! He nestled his head into her cleavage and every now and then there would be the most content sigh escaping his lips. This most certainly was heaven!

As for his hands.. they were most certainly not broken, because he was still managing to squeeze her bum. Or perhaps they were severely broken, but the pain was worth it. "Oh Ririka, you are so.." Kannon spoke against her chest, then pulled his head out to take a deep breath, "They're soft!" He squealed happily, "Boing, boing~!" Cheerful as always, Kannon was smothering his face into Ririka's cleavage, making her... assets spring along with the noise he was making.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2011, 04:14

She couldn't bring herself to make any significant movements. It was such a shock. As he pulled her in closer, she drew in a sharp breath and her head jerked back slightly. This was too much to handle; her mind was going fuzzy.

Well, she was having a hard time thinking properly. Having a bit of a struggle with it, Ririka breathed in shakily only to breathe out violently, cancelling it out. "I..." she started weakly, still not properly recovered. Kannon's movements did nothing to help; she was getting dizzy with his swaying. "...not--" Ririka was interrupted when she hit the floor, but it didn't even matter because her words were hardly audible. At least if he claims to be "almost done" it could actually be true and he'd let go of her.

Ha. Funny fucking story.

Her eyes were pointing at the ceiling, but she could definitely feel where Kannon was, his face especially. Ririka's eyes widened as a tidal wave of feelings flooded her all at once. She let out a strained gasp as her heart beat rapidly, her body heating up intensely. No, he didn't target anywhere that was extra-sensitive to her, but it was of course still disturbing to have someone touch her chest...especially with their face.

"...Agh..." she whimpered with difficulty, her hands twitching. Her breathing sounded almost as if she was being choked. When he squeezed her again, her back involuntarily arched a little as if to avoid his hands, even if just barely. In rather broken movements, Ririka slowly brought her arm up and placed it on top of his head. She couldn't bring herself to push him away though. All she could do is twitch for the time being, and her arm moved, but there wasn't enough force to move him down.

Too much shock, too much horror. "Ahh!" She grunted, her reddened eyes closing as she mustered a bit of energy in an attempt to push him down. She was breathing far too hard, and it hurt. Well, seeing as she was probably like this to him for most of the time they've known each other...Kannon should have his day. Even if Ririka thought it was totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2011, 16:11

Kannon should have felt an immense pain by now, so what was taking Ririka so long to decapitate him already? His eyes rolled to look at her face from the relative safety of her cleavage (is that possible?) and saw she was... enjoying it! Kannon was overjoyed on the inside and he let out the most childish and happy sigh he could while nestling himself against her still. "Warm, so warm.." He murmured and began to purr with the cat expression plastered on his face.

He was in a daze when he felt Ririka resisting him and he was stuck to her like glue, but when she grunted it seemed to pull Kannon from his daydream. "Mahh.." Kannon mewed and tried to push back against Ririka's hands. "I am not leaving this place!" He whined and shoved his head back between her breasts. "It is comfortable!" He muffled into her skin, but Ririka was far too strong for Kannon and he was beginning to slide away from the balloons of love. "What are you doing?! Stop, I don't want to leave!" Kannon cried, "Is this why you love women? I love women too, then!" He continued this one-sided conversation.

Finally he gave into Ririka and was pushed away from her lovely pillows. Kannon sat up and placed his hands on his own chest, obviously a bit upset that his was flat compared to Ririka's voluptuous bosom. He was seated between her legs and it took him a few moments to realise that Ririka in fact.. wanted him! "Ah!" He yelled suddenly and flapped his hands at his friend in an attempt to stop her, even though he was not even hitting her. "You're gross, that is gross!" He slurred and shivered uncontrollably. "B-but.." He stopped his flailing now, "You are pushing me down, I will not go down on you!" Kannon obviously did not know what he was talking about. Perhaps he was told a horrifying story about women when he was young.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 01:00

If having difficulty breathing was a sign of enjoyment in Kannon's mind, he had an awfully twisted way of seeing the world. No, it wasn't as if it was an indication that she wanted him to stop or anything. It felt like he was trying to bury himself in her chest.

She wheezed as he countered her and forced himself back up again. This was seriously messed up and just...wrong. She wouldn't have it. Only problem was the fact that she was having difficulty moving. Ririka could have verbally answered Kannon, but even speaking was proven rather difficult right now. Maybe it was a reason she liked women, but also because it seemed more likely that they wouldn't do...whatever the hell Kannon was doing to her right now. Blatantly unwanted groping?

Probably.

He got off of her and Ririka immediately tried to catch her breath, inhaling and exhaling even louder than she was, only it a bit easier now. She put her hand where his head had just been as if she was covering a wound so she wouldn't bleed to death. Upon hearing his exclamation, she shifted her vision from the ceiling to Kannon's face. "Gross?" Ririka repeated after a moment for recovery, "what about what just happened?" She paused to take in a few more breaths and continued in a slightly more forceful tone, "why the fuck not..." she made a fist with her other hand, "...you might as well, seeing as you got to everything else, hm?" She slammed her fist against the floor vehemently. Her voice got louder and angrier as she went on.

"So get the fuck on with it!" She screamed suddenly, lifting her head up so she could scowl at Kannon. "What are you scared of? DON'T JUST FUCKING SIT THERE!" Her breathing, which had slowed down when she started speaking, flared up again. He was bad for her health.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 12:16

Kannon's eyes widened with fear when Ririka started yelling at him finally. It was about time he was put in his place! "Ah!" He breathed in sharp and began to panic, because Ririka was angry at him now. Or.. when wasn't she angry at him? Kannon blinked at her for awhile, paralyzed with too much fear to do much besides just sitting there. "I... wait.. wait, wait Ririka!" He began to plead. "What am I scared of?" Kannon nearly laughed out nervously, but instead his voice cracked.. which was worse. He cleared his throat and shut his eyes defiantly, "I am scared of you!" He managed in a clear voice.

"I will just sit here!" Again, being defiant against the one person he really shouldn't defy. His breathing was heavy and was causing some kind of distress, which was evident on his face. He seemed to be paler than normal too, if that was possibly. "Whatever!" He spat and threw his hands in the air, "I was just playing around, jeez!" Kannon sat up on his knees over Ririka's legs and pointed to the hem of the pants she let him wear, "I tied them too tight, double knotted anyways." He stuck his thumbs into the sides of the pants and demonstrated that they were too tight to get off anyways. "Sorry, looks like you're by yourself tonight!" Kannon was laughing now, but in the back of his mind he was panicking more and more. Ririka was different right now. Or maybe he thought that way because he was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Morinaka Ririka
Morinaka Ririka

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 15:42

Oh, but she knew that we was afraid of her. Or maybe he just was most of the time, because apparently it was A-okay to grope her. Or maybe he was just acting with the aid of liquid courage. Whatever the case, Ririka was still mad. Of course.

She breathed out heavily, frustrated with the way he was behaving. People that couldn't keep in line aggravated her. She demanded order. "'Playing around'?" Ririka growled, propping her upper body up on her elbows, "that was definitely not 'playing around'!" She looked at where he pointed and huffed. "Then you loosen them, you dumb fuck." Did anybody else have any sense here? Ririka seemed to forget his alcohol consumption, or maybe she just ruled it out for a reason to be acting like a complete ass. Her rules were more expansive and irrational than those of most people.

"I hope you weren't hoping otherwise." She flipped over on her stomach angrily and started moving away from him as if she was crawling under chicken wire. "Get the fuck out of my house. I don't care anymore." Of course, that implied that she actually cared in the first place...

If that was the case, she had a funny way of showing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitter Patter Goes My Heart   Pitter Patter Goes My Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitter Patter Goes My Heart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Mizu no Kuni (Water Country) :: Shinobi Housing-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com