Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I got so close..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 01:26

It was like any other day for Kannon, sulking off into the Koubi Forest after Ririka had shut him down again. Not even a peek at her this time.. she must have known his plan or something, because she caught him before she even took her robe off. And now Kannon is rubbing the back of his head atop his shoulders from the giant welt that Ririka inflicted with her fist. "..Maybe I should try my water clones again.." Murmured the wounded boy, er.. man. "But it is so much better in person!" Suddenly his mood hit a curve and he was in high spirits again, probably because he was recalling older memories of Ririka with lesser clothing on than that usual robe, which by the way was pretty fascinating to see her in.
With a heavy sigh Kannon plopped himself down on a fallen tree deep into the Koubi Forest and patted down the blood from his nose, "Oh Ririka~.." He sang, "Such pristine skin and hair.. Ah! She tortures me without knowing, it just isn't fair~.." For a shinobi, he wasn't acting like one. In fact, he has hardly ever appeared to act like one, and then there was a howl in the distance that made Kannon jump, and he slowly turned his head in the direction it came from, his body visibly crawling with fear. Now he just looked like a coward to anyone watching! "H-hello?" Kannon spoke as if a wild coyote would be able to respond in human tongue. He took a moment to look around for any movement, and determined he was clear. Super shinobi Kannon. At that moment he looked to the sky, which was completely blocked out by the trees. "Not again! I've gone too far.. it's all her fault." Whimpered the pink haired shinobi wannabe.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Yuiko
Uchiha Yuiko

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 01:46

Lying on her belly on a thick branch, Yuiko sighed quietly, a hand pressed to her face in boredom -- but she quickly put her hand down again because she knew it would be bad for her skin. She forgot why she was even in this forest in the first place, in a whole different country, but she'd figure that out in time. Was it a mission? Was there a time limit? Oh well...she stretched out her arms and legs. It was too boring to remember. If it was a mission, she shouldn't have accepted it. Or maybe she was forced to so she'd be back in the clan's favour...or...

Whatever. She crossed her arms and lowered her head, peering down at the earth. There wasn't anything other than the usual tree stuff and odd animal scampering about, but she could hear someone talking. As quietly as she could, Yuiko shifted around on her branch to face the sound and got into a crouching position. The howling barely affected her, but maybe it was just easier since she was at a higher elevation. But not for long. She sprung off the tree in a high flip and landed close behind the man.

"HA!" she burst, punching his shoulder with power that wasn't so hard, but wasn't exactly playful, either. "There's nobody who sounds like that here, except for me, obviously." She stuck her tongue out for a second. "And obviously it's your fault, you butt. Take care of your hair!" Kind of a joke, kind of not.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 02:13

Kannon nearly skyrocketed twenty feet when he felt the punch on his shoulder. Sure enough, something in his body told him to brace for impact, but he was expecting much more force behind it and aimed at his head, not his shoulder. His eyes were so wide, it looked like he was tweaking on something hard, and his current look didn't help at all. The man was clean and sober as always! He just happened to look like a junky. "SO not funny!" he somehow managed to say over his trembling nerves. "Never attack a man suffering a broken heart, that just isn't right, not from the start!" He said in a sing-songy voice, but his quivering nerves still held the best of his demeanor.
He managed to find himself up against another tree, yards away. Without him even knowing, he had scuttled far away from the girl. Some sort of.. defensive subconscious ability when it came to women scaring him. His arms were up in defense and his right leg had crossed over his other, as if expecting a punch to the crotch. "N-now.. you stay right where you are missy! I don't want no trouble, y-you better state your business, right on the double..!" Perhaps his nerves made his rhyming much better. He should bring Ririka to the studio some time.. or this girl. His red eyes locked on her like a heat seeking missile, which he also had in his pants, but he made no move to get closer to her. Kannon made an ill attempt to frighten her by jolting his body as if he were going to attack, but the distance he had put between them probably made it impossible for a flee to even get scared.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Yuiko
Uchiha Yuiko

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 02:34

She blinked a few times as she took everything in, her long eyelashes fluttering. "But that wasn't even an attack!" Yuiko claimed, waving her hands in emphasis. "Okay, look, I won't do anything like that any more." She stilled her arms and held them up innocently and inclined her head slightly in some kind of half-hearted bow. Yuiko stayed in place for two seconds before moving on -- that is, moving towards him even though he said not to.

"My business is I don't remember," Yuiko answered truthfully, stopping the usual distance one might stand when next to a stranger. "Do you even know how to fight? You look dumb." She said it all with a playful smirk on her face. "Name's Yuiko. Not from around these parts. Nice trees, I guess. There's a lot of those at home." She stretched her arms up, over her head. "I'm really just bored, you see. Nothing to do. Or I don't remember. Do you live here? What do you do here? Who are you talking about?" She was a bit of a rapid talker.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 02:54

Kannon glared at her through his unkempt hair and then lowered his arms and stood on two feet again. He looked her over slowly, not in the way a shinobi might analyze an enemy, but in the way a man ogles a woman. She seemed pretty decent, but not as voluptuous as Ririka, but it would serve good purpose later on. "I'm not dumb!" He barked, "I'm.. I'm just sensitive." And in turn his voice lowered to a more gentle tone.

So many questions filled his mind, the ones the woman was throwing out into the world and the ones he was creating in his own mind like; is she a good kisser? Kannon gave his hair a good ruffle with his hands before putting both of them up in front of him to stop her from talking more. "You ask a lot of questions." he shook his hands from side to side, indicating for her to stop. "Um, well. Yes.. I'm from here, well not the forest.. but, maybe that way." he pointed to the side, and then stepped closer to her, maybe to see what she smelled like. When he registered her last question, he suddenly fell and he went into a very dramatic saddened pose on his hands and knees, head down. "Ririka." he mumbled, "The woman who broke my heart." An atmosphere of gloom surrounded Kannon and it felt like he was sinking further into the ground. "I shouldn't ask a stranger this, but.." Kannon raised his head and stared up at the woman, "Can we make love?" His eyes welled up with big tears threatening to fall, this always worked on strangers. Maybe he thought he was the "Love shinobi". "Then we can pretend we never met!" Or maybe he really is dumb.
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Yuiko
Uchiha Yuiko

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 03:29

She tilted her head, examining him, as he spoke. Yuiko herself was on the slimmer side, but tall with wide hips. More like a conventional model but more muscular, not like the women often seen in...those magazines. He just looked thin and tired. "Fine fine, I'll slow it down," she agreed, letting out a short laugh. She stared at him as he paused to process her question, but there was no threat to her gaze. He sunk to the ground and she wasn't so sure how seriously she could take him now, considering how much she connected his person with the characters in the manga she used to read...

"Hmm. Then she's not worth it, so just break it off," Yuiko stated simply as if one could easily patch up a broken heart with a little bandage. She didn't know this Ririka person and had no idea what she was like or what she did, so it didn't matter to her at all. Insensitive, maybe, but it wasn't interesting to her and therefore not worth any time.

Yuiko was fiddling around with the ends of her hair, but stopped when she heard his request. "Well, that depends. If you're not sick, then it's okay," she replied, looking straight into his eyes, "but I don't know about 'make love'. I fuck." Her hand went to her hip and she smirked. "Or is that word too much for your sensitive ears? So sorry. I could forget you afterwards anyway, depending."
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 03:42

Kannon puckered his lips when she suggested breaking it off with Ririka, "Well you see... we aren't together. She just hit me before I could see her naked again." The boy was brutally honest to anyone. He sighed and let his head bow again. "The things I do for her too. I make her laugh.. well, no. Actually, I just make her angry." Kannon could see it so clearly that he had to pretend he never saw it at all. He knew Ririka didn't want anything to do with him or his body. She was strictly shinobi it seemed. However.. his gloom quickly disappeared when he heard the special word escape from this girl's mouth.

Fuck. Oh lord, Kannon may have fallen in love with a stranger. "You.." He jumped to his feet quicker than he jumped away from her earlier, and grabbed her hands. He brought her close to him, his forehead pressed against hers, his cute button nose squished against hers, "You'd do that for me? I mean.. with me?" He stared at her, eyes wishful. But he pushed away dramatically and leaned against the tree with one arm, "No, I could never do that to Ririka.." Even though he had suggested it. He never took himself seriously and this girl was! How lucky! Now why was he turning her down? "I'm not sick, I'm just.. in need of nourishment, you see.." He glanced at her behind his thick, dark pink lashes, his red eyes catching the light. "But I won't be forgotten." He lunged at her, grabbed her shoulders and gave her a light shake, "But it can't be out here!" He kept shaking her. "And we need sake!" Kannon was shouting at the girl now, "Not that I need to put a bag over your head or anything, you're very pretty Yuiko~chan, sake just helps with the liquid confidence, really!" He might as well dig his own grave by now. "My name is Kannon!"
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Yuiko
Uchiha Yuiko

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 04:37

"Uh, well, then maybe it's you, not her? Since you make her mad and stuff." Like she knew anything about them at all. And it also went the other way around. Probably not the best answer, but..."Or you just need to sneak around better. Whatever works, really. I'm sure you'll be okay." Even though she had no idea what he felt like at all...she was too romantically unattached to people to even know a shred about how it might feel like.

She wasn't expecting the contact at all, but it didn't bother her that much. The face-to-face was... "...Maybe..." Yuiko answered after a bit of a delay; this was odd. She leaned back a bit to get her face off of his, but soon after he broke away from her anyway. "But aren't you like, not together? And she gets mad at you?" No, it wasn't that she was persuading him or anything, but he just sounded like some reluctant folk who can't decide whether or not to use her as a rebound girl or not. Even though this technically wouldn't be a rebound.

But then he seemed to have changed his mind. "Maybe you should eat instead of drink, and especially not alcohol," she suggested, her voice shaking as he shook her "like, I'll probably forget you more with sake, you know. But don't worry, poor boy, I get it. A cup or two will fix you, but that's enough. I don't know how you handle it, so..." Yuiko yelled over him, cupping her hands around the sides of her mouth, trying to make herself audible.

"If it can't be here, where then?" she screamed, "there? Here? Where? KANNON!?" Yuiko pointed to random places before she started walking in some vague direction. She'd probably be lost in the forest for quite some time if she hadn't seen him.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25 2012, 03:45

Kannon didn't understand that it was him that made Ririka mad. So many girls (albeit brainless) loved him and flocked to him. "It's not me!" he whined and after he was done with shaking her, he pulled on his own face in despair, "It's her! She doesn't realise what she does to me with just one look." Kannon let go of his face and it snapped back into place. He sighed heavily and stared at the ground, "The way she yells at me, hits me, gets frustrated with me, I love it all." He kicked over a rock and seemed like he was about to break down and cry. "I swear she does it on purpose.." His eyes raised to meet Yuiko's and that's when he was struck by her beauty.

He watched her point in random directions and then a lightbulb went on. "There is an abandoned tree fort!" Kannon grabbed her hand and started off in the direction he figured this luxurious tree fort was. "I mean, if there is no sake that's fine," Kannon was all cheery now and he took a moment to look back at Yuiko, "I just might call you Ririka." Not.. creepy at all. "But you might be prettier than her anyways and I think your name has a nice ring to it too, so we will see."

Suddenly he stopped. "Wait.." He spun on one heel and faced her with intense eyes and he pushed her up against a tree, landed a kiss on her lips while he pressed himself up against her. It took a moment for him to dislodge from her, but when he did it was like he was coming up for air. He took a breath, "Yup! You'll do fine. You taste good."
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Yuiko
Uchiha Yuiko

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25 2012, 06:39

Unrestrained, she laughed. "Uh, no, it's you because it's your reaction," Yuiko pointed out, watching him contort his face in amusement, "sounds like you're a masochistic fuck anyway. Dunno, maybe you wouldn't like her much if she stopped whatever she's doing. But it sounds like it sucks." Maybe she was mean, but she was being real. She put her hands on her hips. "She sounds like a bitch anyway." She frowned for maybe a second, then stuck out her tongue as if the Ririka person could actually see her.

Abandoned fort...well, hopefully it's not too dirty. Maybe there's a stream or something nearby to bathe in later. Wait, wasn't this country an island anyway? "Nope, you gonna call me by my real name. I don't really care about much other stuff you might wanna do, but you have to use 'Yuiko'," she insisted, though her tone was not brash. She didn't care if he pretended she were someone else, but she didn't need to know. "Hmm, I dunno what she looks like, but my genetics are pretty good. And she sounds ugly on the inside. You know how it is, right?" Like, that disgusting inside ruins the outer appearance. Not that Yuiko was super pretty on the inside, but she thought herself better than the other woman. Well, she thought herself better than most people anyway, and that probably deducted points off her inner beauty bar already...

"Huh?" Yuiko has to time to react properly when she was suddenly shoved against a tree and felt his body right against hers. It was a surprise -- even though she only just met Kannon, he didn't seem like the type of person to do that -- but she managed to kiss back when the shock subsided, though that was just before he broke away from her. "Oh, I am delicious," she claimed breathily, abruptly grabbing his shirt and pulling him back towards her forcibly, "maybe I read you wrong. Are you going to run this show then?" She licked her lips.

"Where's this fort? We should hurry up..."
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25 2012, 17:35

Everything Yuiko said was making sense, but Kannon really wasn't a fan of the truth when it came to romance. He just wanted someone to love and hold him when he's sad, and he wanted that person to be Ririka. How come he couldn't see that Ririka would never do that for him is beyond him. "She is a bitch and I love it." Kannon sighed longingly. It took a moment for Kannon to register that Yuiko was still talking, but he seemed to get the gist of it. "Yuiko, I can get used to that name." he mused, "You seem more fun than Ririka, although I really do like that whole.. chase thing."

It surprised Kannon when Yuiko kissed him back as it wasn't something that usually happened. He expected more of a.. painful return of affection, like a punch or kick to the groin. His eyes widened with excitement when she grabbed his shirt and he couldn't help but grab onto her hands and keep her close, "I bet you are delicious!" Kannon was acting like a kid in a candy store now and when Yuiko licked her lips it basically drove it home. He needed to have this woman, more than he wanted Ririka. "Where have you been all my life?!" Kannon had to stop himself from jumping up and down. He stepped back and walked backwards while holding her hands still, "I.. actually don't know where the fort is.." It was impossible for Kannon to feel stupid, but instead of looking stupid he just looked adorable. "Don't tell me you're wanting this to start and end quickly." Kannon was no one pump chump! "I intend to make this last, because I don't know if I'll see a dark haired vixen again." The hearts in his eyes were visibly beating..
Back to top Go down
Konohagakure
Uchiha Yuiko
Uchiha Yuiko

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 05:11

Maybe it was a bit funny to think so, but he seemed so sad, even with his melodramatic behaviour which could have very easily made Yuiko take him much less seriously. Not that she was super serious much ever, though. But wanting some person who was only mean and angry at you to love you seemed hard. Maybe it was like how most of the clan was disappointed in her for various reasons. She knew it would be hard on her to fix herself up, assuming she even wanted to fix everything at all, but she still wanted them to like her again... "You're better off now then, with her not liking you like you want her to," Yuiko decided.

He was acting quite childish, and it was kinda weird. She was playful, but she wasn't so much...like a child. Innocent, maybe. Like, he probably didn't get the double entendre she intended about her taste. Or did he? And he was just an unpredictable person? "I live in Konoha," Yuiko laughed, answering the (assumedly) rhetorical question. She let out a breath before continuing on. "Hm. I don't want it to end quickly." Yuiko assured him, staring right into his eyes intently. Her own eyes were already dark, but they became even darker as her pupils dilated. She gripped his hands a little tighter and moved closer to him again.

"But I want you now," she demanded quietly. She pressed her body against his, insistent. "Look, there's only one of me. You can take your chance. You can find me afterwards if you want to do it again. But I won't be here for too long." Her hands moved to the bottom of his shirt, scrunching the fabric like she was going to pull it off of him. Or rip it off. "If you can't find it in like two seconds, right here is good. I don't care." She moved quickly on purpose. She wondered what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Kirigakure
Ake Kannon
Ake Kannon

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2012, 06:02

Kannon was visibly sweating bullets as the woman in front of him was grabbing at his shirt. "You're so.. um, strong." His mind went to mush and he could only eye her up and down before his eyes locked onto hers. It took awhile for it to finally catch up to him, but it hit him pretty hard when he figured out that this female wasn't kidding around. Either it was now or never. "Ah, fuck it." His voice had changed from whimsical to serious. Kannon could be like a switch sometimes.

He grabbed onto her hips and reeled her in, pressed up against her and planted a kiss on her lips before she, or rather he, could say another word. He didn't want this opportunity to be taken away by his stupid commentary. After all was said and done, who knows.. maybe they could end up being friends.. with benefits. Kannon leaned into her until her back was against a tree again and wedged his knee between her legs, while his kisses were hot and dominate. Kannon was a grade A kisser. Love making expertise. Who could blame the guy.. he grew up with so many females and his adorable charm was irresistible to most. It just came as a shock considering he talks to birds.

There was a break in the kiss so he could breathe and he took the pause in kissing action to run his hands up and down her sides slowly, admiring her curves. "Next time you should wear a skirt." he licked his lips then bowed his head to kiss her jawline. His hands kept pulling at her, as if she couldn't get close enough to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got so close.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: I got so close..   I got so close.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got so close..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Mizu no Kuni (Water Country) :: Koubi Forest-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com