Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hazuki's Graphics Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

Hazuki's Graphics Factory Vide
PostSubject: Hazuki's Graphics Factory   Hazuki's Graphics Factory I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 02:48

HGF version 2, currently with pictures of real people representing our characters. Please post in the play-by thread! :>

Newest - Oldest

Going picspam style now, except with less pictures. Uh...the black and white one is an outtake, but I find it hilarious (like if you imagined him looking at Ririka...lolol) so I'm just going to leave that there. XD And the tea one...it's not even funny how funny I think I am. : | Except I don't really...anyway.

I LIKE HOW IT'S JUST MINE AND KASUKE'S CHARACTERS HERE BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE WHO EVEN LOOKS AT THIS THREAD ANYWAY? LAWL. WHAT A USER

Also, tinted areas. I was so careless with Ririka's first one, but that's okay since those two pictures are a pretty bad representation of her...so...yeah. OHHWILDE, SO GORGEOUS.

+ her second one doesn't represent her well either
+ Akari = Mila + red around eyes
+ I like writing in places that people will not look at

+ the fact that OWilde has so many new photoshoots only feeds my obsession of her and therefore Ririka graphics

THIS MAN IS FIRST CLASS. CREPT HIM SO HARD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Wtf I've been making these things so light lately...
Hazuki's Graphics Factory Matthew0694
PS: NOT OBSESSED
HRARRR. Back to the trend. I like it more than before, thinking of it now. XD This one's really light. @__@
PS: Roleplay with this chick. It will make you and I and Kasucakes happy.
Okay?
Good.
OMD, I am totally trapping type right now. I just realised...anyway. C-c-c-combo breaker! I'm not sure of this one. What I am sure of, though, is that this woman is too pretty and wonderful to be Ririka's play-by. XD I just wanted to try something like this. Note to self: fix image alignments and whatnot...
I like attractive people. Did you know? I think I'll make a new one for Ririka later today partly because I'm way too stoked on House. That woman, hot damn. Uh, anyway...the hardest part of this was picking the kanji. I lawled at a lot of the combinations because they were kinda girly (no really). Jackson Rathbone is so cute. So why is he Kannon
Okay, so I made you two just because I said I'd make more than one. I like the darker/second one a lot better, though. =__= I thought I'd just kill this matching trend thing now, but whatever. Can someone please make my life and use Angelina Jolie as a play-by? XD Homg. I think Ririka needs a new one too...maybe. Lol. I spend way more time creeping these people than making the actual graphic.

Hazuki's Graphics Factory Kuraisig01_2 Hazuki's Graphics Factory Kuraisig01

Hazuki's Graphics Factory Hazukisig06_2 Hazuki's Graphics Factory Hazukisig06
Information ramble: these are for the new matching signature things (the previous ones were complied by Ria). There wasn't going to be the original coloured version until I turned off the colour layer on Kurai's and decided I liked it...unfortunately, Hazuki's hasn't got quite as nice colours as his, but it's either the original or monochrome or else there's no more matching. XP Take your pick! Also, just used katakana for Kurai like Sasuke and Itachi (and Yuiko!)...kinda iffy on the text positioning, but blah...
Based on the design I did for a postscript for Zackie on Twilight back in 2007. XD Wow.

Now gotta make them for Shiki/Yuiko, maybe...and maybe you...

Information ramble: Ririka! I actually did colour in her eyes, but the textures made them look green...oh well. I didn't notice until much later that one of the words (from "Ageless Beauty" by Stars, one of her theme songs) were wrong. XD Oh well x2.

---
Resources
Hybrid-Genesis

Last edited by Kajiwara Hazuki on Sun Jan 09 2011, 05:34; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hermionestar.deviantart.com
Konohagakure
Kajiwara Hazuki
Kajiwara Hazuki

Hazuki's Graphics Factory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hazuki's Graphics Factory   Hazuki's Graphics Factory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12 2010, 02:56

Post to show that I do update this thread...I wish it "updated" itself like on AR/Spleaf. XP
Back to top Go down
http://hermionestar.deviantart.com

Hazuki's Graphics Factory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Out of Character :: Graphics-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com