Shattered Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Pieces

An AU/Distant Future Naruto RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

00. Rules of the Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akatsuki
Kasazuki Kanata
Kasazuki Kanata

00. Rules of the Site Vide
PostSubject: 00. Rules of the Site   00. Rules of the Site I_icon_minitimeFri May 14 2010, 01:59

This is a very generic part of any roleplay site: the rules. Please abide by them as you would anywhere else respectable.

0.0. What to read
There is a fair bit of information that needs to be read, however, the only two pages that you are absolutely required to read are the rules and the storyline. If you act fairly and reasonably, you will very likely already be following these rules. There is also no secret password. Honest.

Most of the rules are self-explanatory. If the titles do not tell you exactly what the rule is about, please read the description.

0.1. Be courteous
You are to be courteous towards everyone on the site, meaning members, administrators/mods, and guests. Respect their opinions, views, and differences, however, that does not entitle them to wrongly criticize/flame anyone, and neither are you entitled to such criticism, for that matter. Everyone has the right to be treated equally, and you should behave in a reasonable and sensible manner.

0.2. Reasonable Account Termination
Please don't argue with administrators if you are obviously in the wrong. Be responsible for your behaviour. Keep in mind that we, as administrators, reserve the right to terminate any account for any reason we see fit, and we will strive to be fair in that sense. This will be done only after several warnings.

0.3. Refrain, godmoding, metaplaying, and powerplaying
Godmode: to best others in all aspects (i.e. dodging every attack, never tiring, knowing everything).
Metaplay: to enlighten your character with information that you know OoC, and should not know IC.
Powerplay: to take control or make unfair assumptions of a character other than your own (i.e. making another character speak or move without the other user’s consent, forcing them to take a hit).
Not godmoding, metaplaying, or powerplaying keeps roleplaying fun and fair.

0.4. Perfection sucks, as does the typical tragic hero
Everything and everyone has flaws, whether they are obvious or not. This may also fall under godmoding.

0.5. Keep cursing to a minimum
Cursing is allowed, but keep it down. Explicit content should be marked, as we have no control as to what aged people are joining NSP.

0.6. Have reasonable post minimum
There is no post minimum, however, whatever you write must give the other user enough to work out an equally decent reply to you.

0.7. One character per account
You may have only one character per account. You may have multiple characters, but only as many as you are capable of keeping active. When posting your absences, please make sure to include a list of your accounts.

0.8. Be reasonable with height
For the purposes of the site, 5'5" is considered average for girls, and 5'7" is average for guys, fully grown.

0.9. No explicit sexual references
Zero tolerance. Mild romance is fine.

1.0. Postscripts are not allowed
Postscripts are no longer allowed on the forums. By popular vote, avatars and signatures have replaced them.

1.1. Ask permission for relationships
Your character may not have any relationship with any series character, or any original character without the user's permission in advance, including Kage (with the exception of some Uchiha and Hyuuga clan adoptables). Do not assume a Kage's actions over his or her village, as this is very frustrating for the players. Relationships with former Kage are also not allowed unless they are discussed with the current Kage.

1.2. Type in past tense third person
You are to type in third person, past tense.

1.3. Concerning application rejections
For the most part, I used to take it upon myself to contact the writers of declined applications and make suggestions as to where they should improve their profiles in order to gain acceptance into the site. I have decided that, because of time constraints and lack of response, I will no longer be doing that unless it is requested on the application somewhere. Any applications needing a little work may be accepted and have modifications requested thereafter. Declined applicants may assume that there are more than just a few errors that need to be corrected, including reading the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://kasamizuki.deviantart.com

00. Rules of the Site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Pieces :: Information-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com